Confession {Kise x Reader}

"You aren't going to tell him?" Your best friend questioned.

"Of course not! He's a model! What if he's already got a girlfriend?" You replied, nervous.

"He likes you, doesn't he?"

"I mean, yeah, but, just as friends!" You felt your cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"But if he already likes you, what could go wrong?"

"A lot!" You weren't very confident in yourself about liking Kise. You were positive he would turn you down, and you weren't sure your delicate heart would be able to handle rejection. Especially not from Kise.

He wasn't your first crush. But since you were childhood friends, confessing might ruin everything you had with him, before.

You didn't want that. Being rejected by him would feel like he wasn't only rejecting you romantically, but as a human being. And also as his friend.

You wouldn't be able to live with yourself if that happened. Kise meant too much to you. You also didn't want to have to face his fans.

"Oh, don't worry about it too much. Isn't it harder for you if you don't tell him, though?" Your friend asked you. You thought for a moment.

"Well, kinda, but I can't! I just can't tell him!"

Kise ran into the room as if on key, running right at you. "(Y/N)cchi!"

"Whoa! Ryouta, what is it?" He hugged you tightly after throwing himself at you.

"I love you! More than in a friend way!" You blushed brightly at his words.

"M-me too, Ryouta," You whispered shyly. "I love you, too."

-----------------<3 

Sorry for it being so short XD

Teiko_Kuroko~<3