Forget I Ever Existed {Akashi x Reader}

The strong scent of coffee filled the small room, floor littered with items shoved off the shelves where they once sat, clothes piling in every corner, a large, light brown stain in the white carpet, broken cup before it. It was a mess. A disaster.

Did you do it?

Akashi was shocked to see you with your back pressed against the wall behind the door, knees to your chest, face hidden beneath your hair.

Were you crying?

Blood dripped from open wounds that lay around your wrists, arms, and chest. A blade rested on the counter above you, coated with the vicious red substance.

What did you do?

Your shoulders shook, heels of your palms rubbing at your eyes to rid your face of the evidence left behind by your tears. It was hard to see you like this.

What happened to you?

You leaned on the dresser beside you, slumped against it as though it were the only thing holding your exhausted, fleeting existence upright.

Did someone do this to you?

You lifted your head to gaze at Akashi with dazed eyes, which instantly pooled with tears at the sight of him. If there was any strength left in your legs, you would've ran, but your weak state could barely allow you to lift your arm, let alone move.

Had he done this to you?

"Go away..." There was so little power to your voice, had the room not have been as silent as it was, he might not have heard it.

Was it is fault?

"(Y/N)..." He dropped the volume of his tone to match yours. You couldn't help but feel as though he was mocking you.

Why did this happen?

However, you had far too little energy to fight back as you pulled your knees even closer to you, shrinking back into yourself. Your blood was beginning to stain your clothes, and you were loosing too much of it, too fast.

Why did you do it?

You glanced up at the paper on your desk, laid out neatly, although crinkled with the dry spots where your tears once soaked it. You had written everything you had wanted to say; to your mother, your father, your friends... To Akashi.

You did it.

Your presence was diminishing, your strength gone, your existence fading. Akashi felt horrible. He was the reason, wasn't he?

It was his fault.

He shouldn't have been such a jerk. He shouldn't have told you those things; "You're too ugly, you're too fat, you're not absolute, get out of my sight, whore." He should've accepted you for who you were. Especially after everything you did to try and be perfect for him.

He did this to you.

He didn't deserve you in his life, and damn, was he late to realize it. This was the end for you. There was nothing he could do, and the wait for the ambulance he called was agonizingly long.

Dammit.

By the time they got there, you would already be gone. Was this really how you wanted to go? Because some asshole; him, told you to? Were you that devoted? And he treated you so damn badly.

Dammit!

Akashi knelt down and pressed his lips to your forehead, much to your displeasure, but your arms refused to move and push him away.

God dammit!

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," Akashi whispered, but it was too late for apologies. You were already gone.

Shit...

You had bled to death, face pale and skin cold to the touch. You were literally empty, and it was his fault. He killed you.

Oh, God.

Akashi turned his head to the desk, noticing the paper on top of it. He picked it up with slightly shaky hands, and glanced over the paper you wrote, letters slanted and wavy, evidence of your crying state as you had written it.

"Dear mother and father,
I'm sorry. I wasn't ever enough to make you happy, and I'm sorry. I was a terrible child. I ended up like this, after all. I hope things are better for you, now that I'm gone. I'm pretty sure you won't miss me. I only ever caused you trouble, after all...
But goodbye.

Dear (B/F/N),
Oh, God, I'm sorry I have to put you through this. I'm sorry I have to leave you alone, but please be happy for me...! Don't stop smiling! I love you!
With all the best, (Y/N).

Akashi.
I'm sorry. I was only ever a burden to you. I wasn't pretty enough, or skinny enough, or good enough, and I'm sorry. You were right. I'm pathetic, and sad, and worthless. I... I should've just given up sooner, so it wouldn't have turned out this way... I hate to put you through this... But you can just forget I ever existed, and go back to your normal life, alright? I won't mind. But, I'll never stop loving you, so just forget about my feelings, too. It's okay. I gave up long ago.
Best of luck for the future, (Y/N)."

The paper slipped from Akashi's grasp before he could finish reading.

What had he done?

Akashi had to go to school the next day. No one knew about your death, and he didn't tell anyone. Everything was just as it always had been.

"Just forget I ever existed."

He did.

-----------------------<3

Gah~, it's been so long~! I'm sorry this chapter was pretty depressing... But a few friends and I have been going through some really difficult stuff with two people who call themselves, "Akashi" and they're bullying us and claiming they're just, "messing around". It's pretty painful, and I'm just a bit uneasy in life right now, sorry guys. The next chapter is going to be an authors note that kinda explains what's been happening, and I hope you read it. I need some advice ._.

Teiko_Kuroko~<3