Copper-y Taste! {Otsubo x Reader}

I have no idea what this is. But! It is a fluff fic! (FINALLY!) Sorry for the recent couple of Angst One-Shots.... but... one of the One-Shots I have to type up/finish writing is an angst.... so....

Anyway.... ENJOY!

----------------<3

There was a familiar 'pop' sound of bubblegum, as your boyfriend entered the room with a straight face that made him look as though he was bored.

He walked over to you, wrapped his arms around your waist, and pulled you to his chest. A light blush spread across your cheeks.

With one hand under your chin, he angled your head to look up at him. You blushed harder as he leaned in to kiss you. You turned your head away, pushing his face back with your hands over his mouth.

"No, you can't!" You whined. Bubblegum boy looked down at you, confused.

"Why not?" He asked. You pointed to the corner of your mouth, where a small cut could be seen. It was bleeding a little.

"Because! If you do, it'll really hurt me!"

A small smirk appeared on his face, and he grabbed both of your wrists, pinning you to the wall behind you.

"Then let me help you heal~," he moved closer, his mouth nearing your own. You shut your eyes tightly out of embarrassment. You felt something lightly graze the cut, and quickly opened your eyes wide when you realized what he was doing. He licked your cut again, before pulling away.

"Ugh, copper-y." He blew another bubble, and it broke with a 'pop!'

"O-of course it would taste that way! Idiot!" With bright pink cheeks, you covered your face with your hands, mumbling, "Idiot," once more.

He chuckled at your reaction, which he thought was adorable.

"Feeling better, yet~?"

----------------<3

Wow, he must be sooooooooo OOC, sorry.  ; n ;

I was asked to write a fluff fic, after so many angst ones, lol.

I called him, "bubblegum boy." XD haha, best nickname ever!

(Sorry if I spelt his name wrong in the title. Or if I got the wrong character. If I did, please tell me so I can fix my error!)

Also, sorry for not writing those requests yet... and for the short fluff chapter, and for saying I'm on a hiatus, when it really seems as though I am not... (;¬_¬)

Anyway, enjoy this bubblegum cutie~

ALSO, IN TWO MORE CHAPTERS, THIS BOOK WILL BE 50 CHAPTERS, OMG (○_○)!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO US, READER-CHAN!!!!

♪ (〃∇〃)ノ由☆
PRAY TO YATO WE MAKE IT TO 100 CHAPTERS BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR!

HOORAY!!!!!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3