Survivor Of Life {Midorima x Hurting!Reader}

Time for some angst. Sorry, not sorry.

-----------------<3

It was painful. Living. It hurt. It tears you apart, just knowing that your life is taking up the space for another.

You were often alone. No one wanted to be around someone who only brought pain to others. That's how it always was for you.

You were always the type of person to stand back up after falling down, but the last couple of days, haven't been trips.

You're being shoved. Pushed down on to your knees before the people who are ready to take your life away.

You sat alone on the roof, skipping your classes. The wind blew strongly at such a height, and your hair blew lightly in the breeze.

All alone... again...

You hummed a sad melody to yourself, trying to ease your internal agony. It didn't help.

You pulled your knees to your chest, and rested your chin on them as you gazed out at the land below.

'Would anyone care if I died?'

The door swung open with a loud "slam" that startled you. You lifted your head, and turned to see a boy with green hair, and glasses. He was in your class.

"Class has already started," he scolded, pushing his glasses up on the bridge of his nose. "Why aren't you in class?"

"Why should I tell you? You wouldn't understand anyway," you muttered, standing up. You walked over to the chain link fence, holding onto a few of the loops in the metal with your fingers. You refused to look at Midorima.

"Tsk," he clicked his tongue in annoyance. "I might not be able to understand your problems, but today, (Y/S)'s are especially lucky people. Use that to your advantage." (Y/S Means, "Your sign".)

Before you could say anything in response to him, he turned back around, and made his way to class. You stood there, shocked.

Never in your life, had anyone made you feel important. For a tsundere, Midorima was really kind.

'Thank you so much, Midorima Shintaro.'

----------------<3

Me: *Is listening to the radio*

Radio: *Plays Sad song while I'm writing*

Me: *Subconsciously writes sad story due to music*

Uhh..... yeah.... Um....

Teiko_Kuroko~<3