Moon Lit Shadows {Emperor!Akashi x Princess!Reader}

Note: (H/N) means hometown name.

-------------<3

Here you were, at yet another boring ball, with all the same boring people, who always spoke of the same, boring things. The same routine every day, and you were left with little amusement.

You sighed. Your mother forced you to come, yet again, claiming, "You are a princess, and are in search of a husband. It is mandatory that you attend such elegant events until you are wed. So start getting ready!" The upset and angry look she held on her face at the time made you sigh again.

I don't care, mom. I don't like these events, and I most certainly don't like being here! You thought, as you stood by the confections table, and the girls surrounding you prattled on about who knows what, but you most certainly didn't care enough to pay full attention.

That was, until you heard your name get called from behind, and the excited squeals from the girls. You turned around, only to find yourself face-to-face with Akashi Seijuuro.

"So you are (Y/N) of (H/N). Just as I thought. Might I speak to you for a moment?" He gestured to an area away from the girls that stood by you, swooning over the red-haired male. You nodded, and followed him to where he had motioned before.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" You asked, earning a shrug from the male.

"Just seemed those girls were talking your ear off, and the look on your face clearly said you wanted to get away from them. And now, it seems as though I, a prince, has stumbled upon a beautiful princess," He got down on one knee, posed in a kneeling bow. He looked up at you after a moment, holding your hand in his own. "So, might I have this dance, princess?" He requested.

You felt your cheeks heat up, and almost shyly nodded your head. "Sure," you replied, accompanying your nodded to further alert him of you being okay with his request.

He stood up, once again taking your hand as he spun you onto the dance floor. The two of you danced expertly, and the other guests had the most difficult of times keeping their eyes off the pair of you.

After the dance concluded, the two of you found yourselves outside, under the moonlight, within the sanctuary of a small patio.

"It's beautiful tonight..." You commented, mumbling to yourself. The moon was full, and bright, not a cloud in the sky covering up the equally bright, twinkling stars. Akashi nodded.

"First time I ever met a prince I didn't hate." Was what you told your mother when you had returned home later that night, causing a small smile on your mother's lips.

"I hope we meet again one day, Akashi Seijuuro." You whispered to yourself once you were alone in your room, a smile gracing you lips for the longest of times after a ball.

Looks like someone found their Prince Charming.

----------------<3

I originally planned for this to be longer, but it's like, two in the morning, so Imma sleep now, but I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Bye!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3