Worst Of Spring {Kuroko x Sick!Reader}

You were sick. You didn't know how it had happened, or why, but you had caught a cold. You were almost never sick, so this illness of yours was ten times worse. You turned to cough into your elbow, feeling awful. You rubbed at your already sore nose, abused from blowing it so much.

It was hard to breathe, and you hated every moment of it. Your throat ached, and with every painful cough, you felt like you were about to throw up. Tears formed in the corners of your eyes. Never had you felt so bad in your life.

"I hate this..." You mumbled in a raspy voice, licking your dry lips which were as red and painful as your nose. "This sucks..." You turned to bury your face in your pillow, temperature borderline feverish. There was a dull aching in your head, and a feeling of doubt rose in you when you thought about trying to make it through the school day.

However, despite how sick you were feeling, you knew your parent(s) would force you to try and make it through the day. Sweat dripped down your forehead, and you pulled the extra fluffy blankets on your bed to your chin, body shaking as goosebumps rose on your arms and legs.

"I can't do it..." You whimpered, shaking your head against the silk of your pillowcase cover. "It's impossible."

Another cough stung your throat, and once again, you blew your nose. You froze, startled when there was a knock at your bedroom door.

"(Y/N)-chan?" A gentle voice called to you, and you began to feel a little bit better.

"Come in," You tried to say calmly before a fit of coughs racked your body. The person behind the door walked in, worried. You smiled weakly at him, and he sat on the side of your bed, placing a hand on your forehead comfortingly.

His hand was cold, and a soothed sigh escaped your lips as you leaned into his touch. "You're warm..." He said, stating the obvious. "Are you feeling okay?" You shook your head, looking up at him sadly.

"No," You coughed. "I feel awful." Your face paled, and he grew worried as a look of shock appeared on your face.

"I'm getting the thermometer." Before you could reply, he stood up, pulling his hand away from your head as he made his way to the bathroom.

"My ice pack..." You whined, trying your best to pout as he walked back into the room. He sat back down on the edge of your bed, and turned the electronic thermometer on as you coughed beside him.

You weakly pulled his free hand to your forehead again, relishing in the soothingly cool sensation it brought you. He chuckled slightly as you closed your eyes. Your grip wasn't as strong as it used to be, and Kuroko began to worry.

'She's so frail, like she could snap in half at any second.' He thought. "Open your mouth," he demanded in his usual kind tone. You obeyed, letting him slip the tip of the thermometer under your tongue. (A/N: Reader-chan, you better have not been thinking something dirty~! XD)

Moments later, there was the familiar beeping that alerted both you and Kuroko that it had discovered your temperature. The repetitive sound brought the aching back in your head that you had thought already passed.

Kuroko pulled the thermometer from your mouth, looking at the small screen. "What does it say?" You asked, coughing.

"One hundred and two degrees farenheight," He informed, and you sighed, getting proof that your hunch of a fever was correct. You closed your eyes, tired and sick. Kuroko ran a hand gently through your hair, a small smile on his lips.

"I hate allergy season," You grumbled, fed up with the season, and he laughed lightly.

"Just get some rest, (Y/N)-chan." He smiled slightly, and you nodded, giving in.

'I suppose this time I get to take care of you.'

----------------------<3

I caught a cold. Again. I feel awful, and I don't even know what I did to get sick. I was fine before, then woke up with a stuffy nose and a sore throat. Now I've got a cough, headache, stomachache, sore throat and stuffy nose. It's dreadful.

I don't seem to be getting any better, and I doubt my parents will let me stay home from school, but I have never felt this icky in my life. ; - ;

But, uwah! I wish Kuroko wasn't just an anime character. I'd let him take care of me anytime I'm sick, especially because if I tried to do so myself, I'd probably end up worse than I was before. 

; n ;

I hope I get better soon!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3