Lights {Kise x Reader}

First off, 20k reads?! Oh my gosh, guys! Thank you all so much! And thank you for all the funny comments! ♥

----------------------<3

"(Y/N)cchi~!" A familiar voice called out. A light sigh escaped you as you turned to face him with a kind smile.

"Hello, Ryou-kun," you reply, and he jumps, enveloping you in a hug.

"There's somewhere I want to take you!" He chirped excitedly.

"Huh?" You tilted your head. "Take me where?"

"Follow me," he motioned for you to go with him, and you did. He brought you to a grassy hill that overlooked the city, and spread out a blanket.

He set a picnic basket beside him, and smiled. You returned his smile with your own, and he opened the basket.

He handed you his home made dinner, and you couldn't help but feel overwhelming joy.

"Thank you, Ryou-kun."

He nodded, "look, (Y/N)cchi," he lifted his chin over in the direction of the city.

Then sun went down behind the mountains, and your world filled with bright, colorful, lights.

"It's beautiful," you smiled.

"Isn't it?" He turned to you, eyes closed. "You know, I really love you, (Y/N)cchi."

You blushed brightly. "I love you, too."

----------------<3

I know this is short... I'm sorry, guys. I'm just a total whirlwind of emotions right now, and it was hard to write. I'll go back and edit this later, promise. But for now, please enjoy!

(I'm working on those requests, I swear.)

Teiko_Kuroko~<3