Once In A Lifetime {Nijimura x Reader}{Angst}

God, child, why did you request Nijimura!? *Shakes kingtobio*

Kingtobio: *Casually shrugs*

*Crying sounds*

---------------<3

You had only ever seen him play, once, in your whole life. It wasn't like you thought he was bad, or something, but constantly being sick in the hospital, meant you really missed out on your social life.

Your best friend, (B/F/N), had sent you a video of the team playing, because she had a crush on one of the other players. Her reactions to him, made you want to rethink just what went on in her head.

But while you watched the game play out on your laptop screen, a specific player caught your eye. His style was unlike any other you had ever seen. But then again, you rarely ever watched basketball to begin with.

But as you watched him, your interest in the sport grew. You were amazed with the smooth way he moved on the court, and even more amazed when you realized he was cute.

Unfortunately for you, being hospitalized twenty-four seven, meant not getting to leave, even if just for a moment. On the plus side, you didn't have to go to school.

If only I could just meet him, or see him in person, just long enough to say hello, or something, I would be happy, you thought. But your illness was worsening, and you were slowly getting closer to death.

You asked your friend, who was well acquainted with the player, if she could introduce you. She smiled, and nodded, excitedly responding with, "Yes, I'm so glad my little girl is finally growing up!"

You laughed awkwardly. "I'm older than you."

She sighed, and sent you a small glare. You held your hands up in defense, stuttering out a nervous, "S-sorry!"

When she smiled again, you knew you were safe, and let out a breath of relief.

But, when the day came that she brought him in to meet you, your illness took your life, and you had passed away. Filled with regret over never completing your goals, you found yourself at eternal unease.

You waited for the ever so slow seconds of time tick by, hoping that one day, the two of you could finally meet, even if it meant in another life.

-----------------<3

Muahahahahahadidbtbfjdierdjrbfbd!!!

I turned your request into an angst, muahahahaha-! Yeah, I'm bored now. It's midnight (When I finished writing this), and I'm going to sleep, now.

Enjoy your angst, kingtobio, and remember to always caps in the appropriate typing scenarios.

Speaking of scenarios, I'm only taking four more requests for scenarios. I also currently have one in pending, and will hopefully finish it by tomorrow.

Only the first four will be accepted, and the max number of characters is seven, thank you all!

Bye!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3