{Takao x Reader}{Fluff And Angst}(Part 1, Angst)

WARNING: This story includes death and suicidal actions. It may also include hints of depression. If you are sensitive, or do not like such subjects, I do not suggest that you read any further. Thank you. You have been warned.

A/N: Note #1 Today I realized I have a shocking 0 photos of my gem, Takao, on my kindle. //Shot

--------------<3

"W-what?" You looked so confused. So upset. Why would he do this to me? You couldn't help but wonder.

"(Y/ N), it's not what you think-!" He tried to explain his infidelity, but you wouldn't stand for it. (A/N: Infidelity means cheating, or something. It's like, dishonesty, or something...? Idk)

"K-Kazu-kun..." You shook away the tears now filling from your eyes, and turned tail, running off as fast as you could.

"Wait! I can explain..." The volume of his voice grew quieter as you got further away. He hadn't meant for the girl to kiss him. In fact, even he wasn't prepared for it. He didn't even kiss her. She kissed him. His expression grew angry as he glared at the girl, who was smirking at the back of your head.

"See, Kazunari? Now we can be together. Who needs her, anyway?" The girl said, her voice lacking even a sliver of modesty.

"I do!" He shouted at her, running off after you, almost on the verge of tears, himself.

~(Small time skip, brought to you by the teens section of IKEA~<3)~

He found you on the roof, crying hard as you stood on the other side of the fence, debating with yourself on whether or not to jump. An arrow of guilt shot through him, and her knew it would be hard to convince you otherwise if you decided to jump.

"(Y-Y/N)...." He started, making you twitch slightly in a little bit of shock. You calmed down to listen to him, but kept your back turned.

"I didn't kiss her. I don't love her! I love you! I love you with all that I am... Please don't jump. I would die without you in my life. Please," He pleaded, begging you not to end your life.

You turned a little and looked at him over your shoulder, your expression sad, your eyes puffy and red.

"I trust you, Kazu-kun. I forgive you." You shot him a sad smile and took a step forward over the edge, and let your body fall.

"(Y/ N)!!!!!!!" He screeched, running to the fence, reaching his arm out at your figure leaving him, growing smaller and smaller as you neared the ground. He looked desperate, as if he tried to grab you from a hundred feet away. He cried hard as he say your body hit the ground, contorted into impossible broken shapes that hurt him just to look at.

'Just what is to become of you, (Y/ N)?'

-------------<3

End of part one, the angst piece, because I'm so gosh darn good at breaking hearts~ ( / = ^ = ) /

Part two, the Fluff stuff, will be next~

Requests are still open, so ask for whatever you like.

I'm writing this at 11:27pm, and need to sleep, so it'll probably be posted in the morning tomorrow. Enjoy~

Teiko_Kuroko~<3