"You'll Never Be Alone When You're With Me." {Kise x Reader}

You had always had a crush on Kasamatsu. You didn't know if it was just his personality that caught your eye, or not, but you had fallen head over heels for the male. 

It wasn't long before you received a text from your best friend that said, "KASAMATSU SAID HE LIKED ME!" 

Your heart sank. "That's great!" You replied, trying to be happy for her. "Even though I like him too..."

"I'm sorry..." Your friend then texted back. 

"No, no. It's okay. If you like him, go for it." A tear rolled down your cheek as you sat in your room replying to her. 

"OKAY, THANKS!"

The next day at school, it was hard to smile. It wasn't as though you were having a bad day, but the constant thought of Kasamatsu and your best friend going out hurt your heart. 

Upon seeing your gloomy state, Kise jogged up to you, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked. 

"Nothing, just... Kasamatsu's dating (F/N), and I also like Kasamatsu. It's hard for me..."

Kise looked displeased. "Why are you always talking about Kasamatsu? There are other people--better people--who like you."

"Oh really? Who?" You challenged. He pointed back to himself with his thumb, giving you a bright smile.

"Me!" 

You looked surprised. "Eh? You?" He nodded, and you smiled for real for the first time that day. 

"Thank you, Ryou-chan." You kissed your childhood friend's cheek, and he blushed. 

"Anything for you."

---------------------<3

Okay, so, true story! My best friend started dating my crush yesterday, and I'm depressed. I also got a really bad sunburn. It's really bad on my nose. I think I got a second degree burn on my nose, there are blisters. It's painful.

Bai.

Teiko_Kuroko~<3