Stolen Dreams {Midorima x Reader}

Today was supposed to be a good day. A day that you were supposed to accomplish the one thing you had yet to do.

Sleep together with Midorima Shintaro.

Not one part of your day went according to plan. First, Midorima fell asleep before you. You didn't mind that, because you're usually up late.

Second, he stole the blankets and kicked you out of your own bed. Let's just say, it hurt. You hit the ground with a "thud", and when you got up to resume your sleep, you noticed him spread out on the bed.

A low growl escaped you, followed by a "why?" You sighed and sat on the ground.

"This is awful," you muttered. You heard him stir beside you. "I hope I woke him up," you huffed, "he deserves it after all he's done to ruin today."

You continued to sulk when he sat up.

"Why are you on the floor?"

"Why do you think?" You childishly stuck your tongue out at him. "Meanie!"

Midorima let out a sigh, and half apologised. The other half was supposed to be a loving insult, but it was more insult than love.

You caved to your tsundere, and grudgingly climbed back into bed with him before he threw the sheet over you.

"Just don't do it again."

--------------------<3

If you haven't already read my book about me, kingtobio stole my bed from me *Cries* (We're having a sleepover) so now I have to sleep on the ground. Someone, please, end the suffering.

Teiko_Kuroko~<3