Child KNB Headcannons!

First off, these are specifically my own personal Headcannons. Just because I say them here, does not mean they are factually correct. Thank you, and enjoy!

I have a headcannon that Akashi sucked his thumb as a toddler up until he was seven, but he would deny, and possibly kill, whoever brings it up to this day.

Kise was a major crybaby, and tended to be overly-clingy. More so then now. He also spent most of his time sleeping, being a picky eater, and just been too fussy.

Baby Murasakibara weighed in at eleven-twelve pounds, and three ounces. He was constantly being fed too, which is why he eats so much now.

Infant Kuroko never had an expressionless face, with the exception of when he was sleeping. He was always happy, and positive. He found joy in everything he did. Even when he was sleeping, he would tend to smile. He also never had nightmares.

Midorima wore glasses as a baby. He's been wearing them for years, now. Like, in his infancy, he was wearing glasses. The man has been blind af since birth.

Aomine actually cried as a child. *Le gasp* He almost cried as much as Kise does now, because he was constantly getting injured, but if you brought it up now, he would deny it with every fiber of his being.

Kagami was best friends with Aomine, and they would call each other, "Panther" and "Tiger" when no one was around. His favorite game as a toddler was, "Warriors". He liked to play-fight with other toddlers when he was in kindergarten. He got in trouble a lot for it, though.

Wow, those are some interesting Headcannons. :|

What's do you all think of them? Could they be true, or no? *Suspicious tone*

I personally think the world would be beautiful I'd these Headcannons were true, don't you?

Well, it's 2:03am where I live, so I'm gonna get some sleep. C'ya!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3