Until Death Do Us Part {Nijimura x Reader} [Angst] (Request)

(A/N): I'm sorry if this is OOC, I'm not very familiar with Nijimura's personality, nor is he a character I've written about before/completely understand enough to write about, but none the least do I hope you like this story!

TRIGGER WARNING: IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO EMOTIONAL CONTENT OR DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH IT, I DO NOT SUGGEST YOU READ ANY FURTHER!!!

---------------------<3

"Shūzō, do you remember when we first met? It was a long time ago, and you were so mean! When you first noticed me, it was when I confessed my feelings to you. I remember what you said. You looked down at me, because I was so much shorter than you, and said, "Why should I care?" I started crying." You laughed a little at the memory, still fresh in your mind.

"You were so shocked, you didn't know what to do. You were so frantic in trying to calm me down, it was almost funny. But it hurt that you turned me down, but asked to be my friend instead. I accepted. We got really close, and would hang-out all the time. Every moment you weren't doing something with your team, was spent doing something outrageous and fun with me." You smiled.

"We were just friends for so long, and we had a great opportunity to get to know each other better. I remember forgetting all about the fact I had a crush on you, and just eventually warmed up to the idea of being your best friend. That didn't last long." A soft and gentle laugh escaped your lips.

"You confessed your feelings to me at the end of our high school year. I was so surprised and so happy, I denied hearing what you said for three days, and continued to ignore your persistent confessions afterward. It was just when you were about to give up on me that I returned your affections." You blushed a little as you remembered your second confession to Nijimura.

"We dated for who knows how long, after that. I loved every single moment I spent with you. It was like a dream, I had so much fun with you. After dating you for three years, you were forced to leave for a little while, and I missed you so much while you were gone. I hadn't seen you for five years in a row, and I would spend a lot of time locked up in my room, crying because I missed you so much." You rubbed the back of your neck as a embarrassed blush made its way to your cheeks.

"I was looking through our stuff for some pictures of the two of us together when I found an envelope with my name on it. Here, I'll read it to you,

"(Y/N), I'm in (Name of country other than Japan and America).

I miss you so much. I wish I could've stayed there with you, in Japan.

I'm going to be back home on December first, and there's something I wanted to ask you when I get there.

I'll see you soon,

With love, Shūzō."

I was so excited. I wanted to see you so badly, just like you did." You felt tears start to fall from your eyes as a sad, empty smile dawned your features.

"Why did you have to miss that red light? Why were you so excited to come home, that you didn't see that car coming straight for you? You were going to ask me to marry you, weren't you? I would've said yes, you know. I wasn't expecting that call from the hospital, I received when they got to you. I was so shocked, I dropped my phone and drove over to where they said you were as fast as I could. I was crying. You were trying to comfort me, as you stayed as calm as you could. You kept smiling, and telling me you loved me, and it only made me cry more." You pulled a little grey box out of your pocket, a white ribbon with splotches of blood staining it, dried to the top, from long ago.

"I still have the ring. I kept it from when you were in the accident. I never opened the box. I didn't want to see. I wanted you to be the one to show it to me, to give it to me, not the doctors, handing me what was left of your personal belongings they found on you after you were rushed to the hospital." Your fingers traced the lettering, 'Shūzō Nijimura, R.I.P', engraved in the white-grey colored granite that marked the grave of your one and only love. You felt tears fall faster from your eyes, beginning to sob. You placed the box in your hands down on the dirt in front of the gravestone.

"I love you, Shūzō. I will never stop loving you. I miss you so much." You said between stiff inhales, and shaky exhales. Your soft sniffling interrupting your words. "I hope I'll see you again, sometime soon." You stood up, wiping your eyes, trying to stop your tears, failing to halt the salty drops that fell from your eyes. You turned around, walking away, leaving the ring on his burial site, occasionally stopping to look over your shoulder, hoping to see him standing there, hoping this was all just some horrid joke God was playing on you, and that he would be standing there, waiting for you, when you looked, but it only hurt more when all you could see was his grave.

-----------<3

I know I'm not well accustomed to Nijimura's character, but this makes me cry every time I read it, and I'm sorry, but I hope this is what you wanted, and that he wasn't too OOC.

Don't forget to make a request! I love to hear from all of you, and would love to hear your ideas for a fanfiction. If you make a request, please include: Character(s), Type (Angst, fluff, etc.), If it's a x Reader or not, if it's a Character x Character/Ship of your choice, etc. Just the basics. So don't be afraid to ask something of me. I don't bite, unless I'm provoked. Lol.

Annnnnywaaaaay,

Teiko_Kuroko~<3