Possession {Yandere!Kise x Reader}

Sorry for not updating in a while! I kinda fell out of the fandom for sometime, but I'm back! Thank you for reading and waiting!

-------------------------<3

Of all the people you knew, you never thought that Kise would be capable of something like this. But, your instincts told you otherwise. 

The bombshell blonde had you pinned to a wall with his hands holding yours by your wrists above your head. You pushed back with all your strength, yet still weren't strong enough to shove him away.

"K-Kise," you stuttered, frightened by the boy you thought you could trust.

"You know, (Y/N)," he began, leaning in to whisper into your ear. Chills ran up your spine, and you felt your regrets crawling on your back. "It hurt so much."

"W-what did?" Your curiosity pressured you to ask, but you didn't really want to know. You wanted to be free. You so desperately wanted to escape him. This was dangerous, and you didn't want to be there when things went downhill.

"Watching you - smiling and laughing - with people other than me," he answered, his voice no longer holding the gentleness it once held long ago. Far before he met you.

"They're just my friends!" You cried, trying to hold onto whatever thread you could grasp so you could pull yourself to safety.

You tried screaming for help as loudly as you could only hours earlier, but you learned the painful consequence that came from it the hard way. Yes, your arms were still bleeding from the 'punishment' he dished out in return to your yelling.

It wasn't like any help came, anyway, right?

You didn't want to give up, but you couldn't find any other reasonable options, or any openings in his defense to escape.

"I tried to tell them, you know," he grinned and it sent your mind spinning, as it was no longer calming or sweet. It was crazy, on the same level of his eyes; wide and broken-looking.

You struggled once more to free yourself, your body growing weaker by the minute as blood seeped from your open wounds. You felt dizzy as your strength was torn from your weakening figure. 

"You're mine," he forcefully collided his blood-stained lips into yours, filling your senses with the taste and smell of copper. 

It sickened you to the point you didn't want to breath anymore. 

You wanted everything to stop.

His kiss wasn't as sweet as you imagined it would be, and you hated it. You hated having him throw himself at you so overwhelmingly.

But god, you were so thankful when your consciousness drifted away from you, the world disappearing into the black of your own mind as your body fell limp in his arms.

However, you would soon regret it, as the moment you woke, you found yourself in even more darkness, the air damp and heavy with your surroundings. The cement floor beneath you was cold, sucking your heat from your shaking body.

Were you in someone's basement?

You tried to stand, but your limbs wouldn't move to help you. 

Why were your arms and legs tied together?

Confusion riddled your mind as you heard a door creak open, letting bright, luminescent light spill into the room, hiding their face with the shadows the glow provided. 

When your eyes adjusted to the dark, you could see.

But in that moment, you wanted anything but that.

Familiar blonde hair and golden eyes greeted you before you felt their name drip off your tongue like venom. 

"Kise."

"You're mine, (Y/N). My doll. My possession."

You trembled with fear.

"No one else can take you from me."

-------------------------------<3

Heya! So, as those of you that are my followers have seen, I posted saying that the first comment would get to decide which book I would update, and the person who commented first chose this book! So you can thank them for this update. 

I haven't been updating this for some time for two specific reasons.

1. I don't have a lot of time anymore. As most of you know, I'm in high school now, so things are a lot harder than they used to be. I don't necessarily have the best grades due to the fact that I lack motivation for school. Which is why I needed to take time to raise my grades.

2. Whether or not I'm still in this fandom is iffy. I'm currently interested in Blue Exorcist again, as I was when I started writing on Wattpad, so I've been writing and updating my Blue Exorcist books more often now. I still like Kuroko No Basuke, and it makes me so happy to see you all enjoying my writing, because I can tell that I've definitely improved on my writing skill (enough so that it helped prove that I have a high IQ in school), but as my tastes in anime change, I need you all to know that updates on this book will probably be slower.

I know you all want more updates, I know, but writing takes up a lot of time in my life that I don't seem to have that much of anymore. It's gotten to the point where I'm up late into ungodly hours of the morning trying to write the updates I haven't been able to write during the day.

I'm so sorry I don't have that much time to write that often anymore, and trust me, I'm trying to find time because writing is one of the few things I still enjoy, but between school, friend problems, anxiety, depression, and other major things in my life, it's hard.

Hard to find time, motivation, and to beat back this writer's block.

If high school was easy for me - and trust me when I say it isn't - I'd update more, but please be patient a little while longer as I get my life together, and I'll do my very best update more.

Teiko_Kuroko~<3