My Love {Akashi x Kuroko}

"Akashi-kun, I like you."

Akashi Seijuuro was frozen in a state of shock. Kuroko stood before him confidently, despite the faint blush dusting his cheeks, and the nervous shaking of his hands.

"Excuse me?" Akashi questioned out of surprise after a minute or two of silence.

"I like you, Akashi-kun," Kuroko repeated, slightly louder than before. Akashi looked at Kuroko, eyes wide with shock.

"You... like me?"

"Yes."

It wasn't long before Akashi felt his own cheeks flare red with embarrassment.

"Me?" Akashi emphasized, still unconvinced. Kuroko nodded.

"Yes, Akashi-kun."

Akashi put a hand on the side of his head, a mixture of emotions swirling around inside of him. He took a seat on the bench behind him, the towel draped around his shoulders slipping off as it landed on the floor in front of him.

He placed his elbows on his knees, head in his hands. "Y-you can't, Tetsuya. You probably just think highly of me." He tried to convince Kuroko that his feelings of romance were nothing more then a strong sense of admiration.

"I'm sorry, Akashi-kun," Kuroko mumbled, voice just above a whisper, "but, I love you."

Akashi opened his mouth to reply, but no words came. He was speechless. "..." He shook his head while it still rested in his palms.

Not once in his life, did Akashi Seijuuro ever expect to hear those words, especially not from Kuroko.

When he finally accepted that Kuroko's feelings for him were real and pure, he pulled the shorter male into his lap, and kissed him.

If he was dreaming, Akashi would rather die, then wake from this.

Joy flooded into Kuroko's being, knowing that his feelings were shared, and not one-sided. But more than that, he was happy. Tears cascaded down his bright pink cheeks as he kissed Akashi, a small feeling of emptiness appearing when they parted for air.

Prior to noticing Kuroko's tears, Akashi cupped Kuroko's cheek to wipe them away with his thumb.

"Don't cry, my love," Akashi scolded in a soft voice that made Kuroko's heart skip a beat.

The smaller male smiled and nodded. "Sorry, Akashi-kun. I'm just so happy."

"Good," Akashi responded. "From now on, I only want you to be happy. If you are ever sad, tell me so I may help you, understand?"

Kuroko nodded again. "Yes, Akashi-kun."

Akashi wrapped his arms around the small curve of Kuroko's back, pulling the light blue haired male closer to him.

"Tetsuya," Akashi began, looking up into Kuroko's gentle, sky blue eyes confidently.

"Yes?"

"I love you, too."

Akashi smiled a real smile, and Kuroko kept smiling. Kuroko bent down closer to Akashi's face, making their foreheads touch.

"Thank you, Akashi-kun."

-------------------<3

More AkaKuro? Yes? No?

Idk, it's cute. Sorry I was away for a little bit, but now I'm back. :3

"Do what you want." Bad choice, Sei-chan. XD EmperorFox.

And I can officially say that Garaa has been added to my list of Baes. <3

Teiko_Kuroko~<3