Please Talk To Me {Kagami x Reader}

"Wait! (Y/N)! God, I'm sorry!" He reached out to grab your hand, which you quickly pulled away, turning to glare at him over your shoulder.

"Don't touch me," you hissed, before opening the front door, slamming it behind you. Kagami placed a hand to his forehead like it hurt. 

"I'm such an idiot," he muttered, turning his back to the door as he leaned against it. He slid down to the floor, staring blankly at the ceiling. He realized his mistake too late.

You stormed of, stomping down the steps as you walked away. "How can he be so stupid?" You growled. "That... that... that idiot!"

You could've sworn that if there was a wall in front of you at that very moment, you would have punched it till your knuckles bled. Anger rose in your stomach, and you let curses spill from your lips like a sailor. 

Your phone rang in your pocket, and pulled it out to view the caller ID. "Kagami Taiga", it read, and you glared at the screen like he would be able to sense your anger from the other end. Your gaze flicked down to the "Ignore" button, and for the first time, you pressed it on your boyfriend.

You shook your head, continuing to walk home. "I'm not talking to you," you muttered to yourself, promising to ignore Kagami for a while. 

The next day at school, Kagami threw open the door to your classroom, turning heads to where he stood in the doorway. You knew it was him without even looking. Instead, you continued to stare out the window, the back of your head facing him.

He walked up to your desk, and you didn't budge.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)," he pleaded with you, voice sincere. Instead of replying, you stood from your seat, and walked to the door where your best friend stood.

"(F/N), can you do me a favor?" You asked, smiling kindly.

"Sure, what is it?" Your best friend replied.

"Can you tell Kagami-san that I'm not going to talk to him, and that he is to call me, '(L/N)'?" 

Your friend tilted her head, confused. "But isn't Kagami-san your boyfriend?" She asked.

You shook your head. "Not anymore."

"Jeez, what happened between you two, yesterday?"

"You don't want to know. Anyway, can you just tell him for me?" 

"Yeah, fine." She walked over to Kagami, and poked his shoulder. He turned to face her, looking utterly upset. She examined his face, eyes red and puffy from crying the night before, the dark lines under his eyes proving he barely slept.

"Yeah?" His voice cracked, and he seemed like he was self destructing from the inside out.

"N-no, never mind, Kagami-san, s-sorry I bothered you," she stuttered out, giving him a polite bow, before running back to you. "I'm sorry," she rubbed the back of her head nervously. "I-I couldn't do it..." She looked away, refusing to make eye contact with you.

"It's fine," you replied, and rolled your eyes. 

"Maybe..." She paused. "No, never mind."

"What is it?"

"Maybe... you should just forgive him, already. I mean, he looks like he's dying inside without you, (Y/N)-chan..." 

You glared at her. "You don't understand."

"Of course I don't, you never told me what happened!" She said defensively. "And if you're going to be mean about it, maybe I shouldn't try to help you at all!"

You sighed in defeat. "(F/N), I'm sorry, I guess I'm just still upset. Can you forgive me?" She nodded, and you smiled. "Thanks."

Kagami walked up behind you, and tapped on your shoulder. You turned to look at him, smiling. When you realized it was him, your smiled dropped.

"Look, (Y/N)..." He began, looking away from you, scratching the back of his head. It was then that you realized how miserable he looked. "I-I'm really sorry... I didn't mean to insult you, you know..." He glanced over at you, and made eye contact with you, his dark red orbs putting his nervousness on display for you.

While you were occupied with Kagami, your best friend snuck away to give the two of you as much privacy as one could have while standing in the classroom doorway.

"I really hope you'll forgive me..." He continued, and you remained silent. "Please, (Y/N), talk to me," he pleaded, voice almost a whimper. "Please."

You smiled. "Taiga, you're so out of character."

It was then that he knew everything was back to normal between you two, and he could not be more happy.

-----------------<3

I have to take a moment to stop and ask myself what I am doing with me life.

Me: Teiko, what are you doing with your life?

Also me: .........

Me: That's what I thought.

Sorry about that. Anyway, hoped you guys liked this update! It's actually even longer than the ones I've been doing the past couple of months, so that's a bonus. I'm also sure I'll be updating a ton more over my vacation, so that's good!

I'll be sure to update again, soon!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3