Speechless {Kagami x Shy!Reader}

Wow, it's been forever since I updated, huh? And wow! You guys seem to love my work! That makes me so happy!

This chapter is for you guys and I'm opening requests up again, too. I finally finished my summer work, and have lots of free time on my hands, so hit me up with requests! I love you guys so much!

----------------------------<3

You were always naturally shy. Words would elude you so easily, and you often tripped over your own sentences.

Especially when a certain dense redhead was around you. Just him being in the same room was enough to make you stutter through a conversation like your tongue had been tied into knots.

Your best friend has been pushing you to talk to him for the longest time, but you weren't sure what you would say if you got the opportunity.

You weren't sure how you would handle that situation, and you were panicking just thinking about it.

"S-sh-shut up! He's r-right th-there!" You hissed and nudged your friend in the side, cheeks flushed in embarrassment. Your nerves were on the run again.

"(Y/N), what the heck? There's nothing to be scared of! He's an idiot! It's fine!" They smiled brightly at you and the blush on your cheeks darkened. "Hey! Kagami-kun!" They waved to the redhead and you screamed internally. How they could do things so easily still was a mystery to you.

You covered your eyes and Kagami gave your friend a confused look, but waved back.

"(F/N)!" You cried in a small whimper-like plea, begging them not to say anything more. But as usual, they didn't stop talking.

"You should totally hang out with (Y/N)! Treat them to Maji burger!" They suggested and you couldn't help but cry and run out in embarrassment.

Why were you friends with this person? Honestly, you weren't sure at this point.

They rolled their eyes and walked up to Kagami, wrapping a lazy arm around the male's shoulders. "Anyway, I think you should take (Y/N) out on a date."

"Who is '(Y/N)'?" Kagami was confused. He didn't know anything existed outside of hamburgers and basketball.

"They're really cute and have a huge crush on you!"

"(F/N)!" You screeched, stormed into the room, cheeks red hot with embarrassment as you grabbed your friend's hand and dashed out of the room to give them a piece of your mind and the scolding of a lifetime.

"Think about it, Kagami-kun!" They called to the redhead as you dragged them away, only furthering the male's confusion.

"(F/N)! Shut up!" You hissed, and Kagami tilted his head slightly.

"I was only doing you a favor, (Y/N)!" They rolled their eyes and for a moment you actually wanted to hit them.

"I didn't ask you to!"

You jumped a bit when the classroom door slid open and Kagami was standing in the doorway, staring at you.

"Let's go."

Was this his way of asking you out?

"W-w-w—t-to where?!" You panicked, thinking you angered him, but he was shy, too, sometimes.

"To Maji."

This was definitely a date.

You hesitantly nodded to agree to his demand, but were too shy to answer straight out.

Well, love is love, right?

------------------------<3

Sorry this was short, I couldn't think of much else to write ; - ; and I'm writing on my phone so sorry for any errors.

I sorta fell back in love with the Blue Exorcist series and I'm totally head over heels for Rin Okumura - (again)

If only he was real...hm...

Anyway! So my attachment to this fandom is kinda small but I'm trying to keep writing for you guys because you all mean the world to me and this book has so much love from you guys and I've put so much hard work into writing this, I don't want to let it go, yet...

Anyway, I'm sorry if chapters are short, but I won't stop writing this book if you guys don't want me to stop!

Also, you guys continue to give me so much support, and that means so much!

So because this book is now over 100 chapters and is almost at 100k reads, I'm thinking of starting to write lemon chapters!

If that's something you want to see in the future, please let me know so I can add those chapters to this story.

I love you all so very much! I don't know what I would do without your support!

Comment requests for new chapters - fluff or lemon - and I'll get to work!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3