They Caught You Reading Yaoi

Haha, this is personally my favorite request so far XD Thank you, DarkMistressDragneel for requesting such a wonderful prompt XD

---------------<3

Kuroko

You sat at the table, book in hand, when Kuroko walked into the room. He noticed the unfamiliar book in your grasp, and walked over to you.

"(Y/N)-chan, what're you reading?" You jumped slightly, startled by his sudden presence. In your frightened state, you accidentally flipped the book out of your hands, and it landed face down on the floor.

He bent down to pick it up. "T-Tetsu!" You responded to his actions, trying to reach the book before he could, but he was a little bit faster than you.

He turned it over to see what you had been reading to find two guys in a very tension-filled moment between them, before they confessed their feelings for each other.

Kuroko turned the book around so you could see the page. "(Y/N)-chan, what's this?" He asked you. You blushed in embarrassment.

"Y-yaoi." You mumbled.

"What's that?"

"U-um... guy x guy."

"..."

"T-Tetsu?"

"... No, I'm fine. It's just weird. This looks like Kagami and I."

"....... That's because it is....."

"...."

"Tetsu?"

"I have some more shopping to do, I'll be back later."

"...."

And with that, he left you alone to finish your book.

Akashi

"(Y/N), what are you reading?" The redhead asked you.

"Oh, nothing~." You hummed out passively.

He plucked the book from your hands, holding it up to his face so he could inspect the material you have been so interested in.

"(Y/N)."

"Y-yes?"

"... What is this?"

"................. Yaoi."

"...."

"Akashi?"

"I don't want you reading such inappropriate material."

"Akashi~!" You whined.

"No."

"Too bad, I'm going to read it anyway!" You stuck your tongue out at him.

"Do you want to be punished?"

"Not particularly."

"Then hand it over." He held his hand out.

"What are you gonna do with it?"

"Burn it."

"No!"

"..."

"No!"

"Punishment it is, then."

Kise

"Hey, (Y/N)cchi, What're you reading?" Kise questioned you.

"Oh, nothing, Ryouta."

"Eh?"