A Lonely Ending {Akashi/Midorima x Reader} (Part Two)

Okay, before I begin this chapter, Imma just say right here, right now, that I hate Midorima. So, if this chapter isn't good, I apologize.

-------------------<3

"Why are you crying?"

Your eyes quickly opened, and you came face-to-face with a male about your age.

"Who are you?"

✂️

The male was tall with green hair, and green eyes. He pushed his glasses up on the bridge of his nose, and turned his head away.

"I am Midorima Shintaro," he replied flatly, a small keychain with your favorite animal on it, resting in his palm.

"N-nice to meet you," you mumbled, looking down at your hands, which rested in your lap.

"So, why were you crying, nanodayo?" He paused before adding, "n-not that I care, of course."

"Oh, it's nothing..." You lied, turning away.

"Liar," Midorima called you out for your bad acting.

"It's just..." You paused, debating whether or not to tell him. "The person who means the most to me..."

You trailed off, and he nodded for you to continue.

"... He doesn't care about me. In fact," you gave a sad laugh, "I doubt he ever did."

Midorima sighed and looked up at the sky, thinking.

"Here, nodayo."

He took your hand and placed the keychain in your palm.

"It's (Y/S)'s lucky item, today. And seeing how things have been going, you definitely need it."

You couldn't tell if he was insulting you, or trying to cheer you up, but either way, it brought a smile to your face.

"Thank you, Midorima-san," you gazed up at the taller male, who refused to make eye contact with you out of embarrassment.

"I-it's not like I care about you, or anything, nanodayo," he mumbled, and you laughed.

"You're as easy to read as a book."

He clicked his tongue and turned away from you. "Just... Cheer up, okay?" Even with his back facing you, it was obvious he was blushing brightly.

"I will. I guess I can do a lot better than Akashi."

Midorima hummed in response, and straightened himself. "I'm going to head back to practice," he announced, and you smiled.

"I'll go with you. I'd love to see you play."

What you didn't notice as you walked away with Midorima, was the redhead who had to stand and watch the one he didn't know he loved as much as he did, leave him.

And once again, Akashi Seijuuro found himself all alone.

"Goodbye, (Y/N)."

----------------------<3

I hope Carrot-chan wasn't too OOC. I'm not good at writing for TsunTsuns without making it cliche, but I tried.

Hope this chapter was worth the wait. (I legit didn't know I had so many Midorima fans until now.)

I hope you all keep reading my work! By the way, this is chapter 89! Only eleven more chapters to go! Yay!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3