part.1 diagon alley

I was sitting in my room trying to do some new lyrics. I loved music. It was always really close to my heart.
When I was sad or happy, there was always hundreds of songs that I could sing.

I have done couple songs of my own as well. I Was trying to figure out the new lyrics to the this one song that I heard while ago. I think it was called "Little me". I just liked the message of the song. So I wanted to try make it with different lyrics.

I was somehow in...locked up state? I just couldn't think out more words, so I went downstares to see if there was any mail for me. It was nearly 10 a clock at night.

As I went downstares I tryed to find my father and mother but I remembert that they weren't home at the moment. I was happy that my parents had a really good jobs in the ministery of magick. But they were away from home so often...

I was happy that my parents were also really happy that I am a good singer and all...but... it wasn't fun when they always talk how good I was to the people they just met...and the number 1 was that they would ask me to sing when we had visitors.

I then got the mail, there was one for me. It was from Hogwarts. 'Finally! ' I thought as I stardet to open it. after all, I always knew about the wizard world.

I was (y / n ) Avis, 11 years old girl. I was happy that I got to go in Hogwarts. My both parents were from there. What was the weird thing was that my mother was from Slytherin house but my dad came there for his last year and was sorted in Slytherin.

And yes I was pure-blood and proud of being on. After I was told about blood status my mother told me to cut off all my ties to my mudblood and half blood friends.

It wasn't really that hard because I didn't have any friends at the time. My mother did take me to her friends that had children, but I never became friends with them.

They thought that it was stupid to do songs in my young age...I didn't need friends like that.

I opened the envelope and looked at all the stuff that I would need. :

First page

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Ms Avis,We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagallDeputy Headmistress

Second page

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

First-year students will require:

1. Three sets of plain work robes (black)

2. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)

3. One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.

COURSE BOOKSAll students should have a copy of each of the following:

The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1)by Miranda Goshawk

A History of Magicby Bathilda BagshotMagical Theory by Adalbert Waffling

A Beginner's Guide to Transfigurationby Emeric Switch

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungiby Phyllida SporeMagical Drafts and Potionsby Arsenius Jigger

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander The Dark

Forces: A Guide to Self-Protectionby Quentin Trimble

OTHERE QUIPMENT
1 wand
1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 telescope
1 set brass scalesStudents may also bring, if they desire, an owlOR a cat OR a toad.

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS

ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICK

Yours sincerely,

Lucinda Thomsonicle-PocusChief Attendant of Witchcraft Provisions

"Well that sure is lot to get." I said as my house elf came to me and gave me a message from my parens.

" ( y / n ), we saw the lettet but didn't open it yet. father will have a day off tommorrow so he will come with you to get your stuff from the alley

From (m/n ) "

I was happy that my father would come with me. Usually every time I had to get something I went alone.

I then heard a door open. There was my parents, and there was someone with them. I then went behinde the door.

"I have to say that it wouldn't be un normal to do that kind of thing " I heard the man speak. I couldn't see them from where I was , all I could do was listen.

Why did I even hide?

Mother " I think the same, and they are going in same school aren't they?"

Man"you are right Ms.Avis. I think it would be honour to my family to get that kind of women in the family."

What on earth were they talking about?

Father "well then, I see you one other time"

After that I could hear the door close. I then ran quickly upstares so they wouldn't know I was there.

But now I was suspices...what were they talking about....with a man I have never seen before?

- time skip -

* diagon alley *

I was walking with my father to different shops. We were wearing really glamour's clothes so many people stardet to whisper about us while we walked past them.

The first thing I wanted to get was my wand. I been practicing magic without a wand but so far I can just do fire.

My father came inside with me but there was this strange feeling in this shop.

( I know that some of you will not be happy with the wand that I have choosen, but I went through pottermore to make a suitaple wand for the Character )

" Hello, and who might you be?" Ollivander asked and I told him my name but it seemed like he knew exactly  what he was looking for.

Ollivander " here, 9 and half inches long from Elm wood, and the core is Dragon heartstring."

I took the wand from his hand and gave it a little movement. There then was a little little fire coming out from the head of the wand.

I looked at the Ollivander and he looked happy.

"That wand is perfect compination for a pure-blood girl like yourself. It is the best wand if you need to do charms and spells" he said and I gave him a little smile.

I then payed from it and left the shop. My father said that I should still be careful with it because elm tree can become evil really quickly.

We then stardet to walk towards the pet shop. I wanted something different from others. After all I never had a pet before.

I looked at all the animals but then there was this snow white ferret. It looked so cute and little.

" Father they wouldn't sell it if I couldn't take it to school, right?" I asked but my father just node his head. I then said that I will take it.

After we went to get all my books my father wanted us to go quickly back home because he wanted me to practice all the pure-blood families so that I wouldn't be friends with the wrong sort of kids.

//////// helloo~♤

Hope you like the first part of the book. I am not going to update everyday from now on but I will get you next part as soon as possible! (Monday, if not befora that)

And don't forget to comment~♡