Whose Hottie

"Mani," I say in disbelief. I look at her and look down to see her shaking and her clothes soaking wet.

"What are you doing here," she says curiously and I frown at the aggressiveness.

" I'm here because I had a slight accident so I needed to come to get a check-up, what are you doing here," I say and she sighs and now it's my turn to look at her seriously.

"Some asshole hit me and Lauren last night and we had to stand out in the rain all day yesterday. She's in bed getting some rest but there was no major damage. They're making us stay here for the rest of the day. Lauren loves it, but I hate it. I want to go home" she says annoyed and I nod my head but keep to myself.

"Can we see Lauren" Dinah ask quickly and I laugh.

"Yeah, she's in here," she says pointing to the opened room. We walk in and it's a cute little hospital room. I see Lauren sitting up and on her phone with her school bag next to her leg in a cast. Me and Dinah give each other looks.

"What happened to your leg," Dinah says worried and glares at a guilty looking mani.

"What happen to your hair," she says with a rasp in her voice. She didn't even look up. I never have seen her true face before. It's always too dark but It's like she's trying to escape reality. That her hiding her face is her way of hiding from the world.

"Laur, I'm going to go get a nurse to see if we can check out already," mani says sitting next to her and Lauren whispers something but I didn't catch it.

"Make yourselves at home. I'm going to get her packed up and go call papa Jauregui" Normani says and Dinah grabs her.

"Mani you can catch a ride with us, no biggie. It's a chance to hang out. Also, I've been dying to actually just talk with you guys" Dinah says and they go into a conversation while I just watch Lauren's movements.

I watch her as she moves her hand in a racy movement, she's either shaking or sketching. Part of me wants to walk over and just talk to her while the other part is scared.

"Right Camila," Dinah says.

"Right," I say and they all laugh including a drenched ally. I frown in confusion and look to see Lauren even smiling.

"Wait what just happen," I say rubbing my head from exhaustion.

"Dinah said you are a straight-A student in Lovato's class (history) and that you would help me as long as I did one thing," she says looking weirded out.

"What" I barely croak.

"I gotta eat the booty like groceries," she says and I turn beet red.

"Dinah" I whine and hear everyone crack up even Lauren.

"I would never say anything like that," I say and see actually smiling.

"I know, I made it up to show everyone you were to busy....." She says and whispers "eye googling Lauren"

"Curiosity killed the cat, Mila," she says as she walked out the door.

"Okay, so who's ready to go," Dinah says.

"Lauren let's go," Dinah says and walk over to her.

"No thank you, Dinah, I got it," she says and I watch Dinah ignore her.

"Dinah no, I said I got it," she says hissing as Dinah smacks her leg grinning.

"I get it like really, it's just a shame. I swore you were in pain" she says smacking it again harder.