Quiet Camila

(Camila's Pov)

We walk to the suite back on campus from the sim building and Lauren's whole mood change. I try my best to just keep quiet fearing dinah has been dinah and listened in on the sim tests.

"Hey you guys, we were going to order pizza. You guys up for that and we just watch movies" Ally says and I nod with a fake smile as lauren continues to frown.

"We will be right back" I say and pull her upstairs.

"Babe what's wrong" I say and she slams me against the wall quickly.

"Don't. You can fool them but you can't fool me, your my mate. Camila your whole mood changed after that third sim" she says and I laugh as she stares me down.

"What......." I say and she glares at me while walking away to sit down on the bed.

"Camila for goodness sake I'm a vampire. My smell is heightened and I can smell the guilt and shame and I can hear your heart act as if it wants to jump right out of your chest" she growls and I sigh.

"You want to know what's wrong with me" I say and she eyes me curiously.

"The last sim was myself becuase I am my worst nightmare. It was more my thoughts that i was talking to" I say and she sighs.

"What we're you speaking about" she says and I open my mouth about to complete utter bullshit when the door opens up.

"Ms cabello, may I speak with you please" I hear and turn to see the man that helped us with the sim.

"We're busy right now Noah" Lauren says glaring at me and I sigh.

"Well....I looked into what you asked me and I found a solution. It's a small one but it should work" he says and I nod.

"What the hell is he talking about" Lauren says.

"Well, seeing as I'm losing patience when it comes to Lucy the loose bitch...I ask our friend to create a serum" I say quietly but of course she hears.

"For what" she says and I look up at her.

"Lauren......"

"Camila, I'm having very little patience with you as is. Please just stop hiding yourself from me and tell me the truth" she growls with tears in her eyes and the sight breaks my heart. I walk up to her as she starts to become hot and I know I'm walking on thin ice here but I don't care.

"Lauren, I love you with all of my heart. Only you make my heart jump with joy" I say pressing her and against my chest.

"The serum is a thick substance that we both have to drink. Once we drink it and the commencement of the mating happens. When I bite into you and vise versa.... the serum will block the toxins and etc that would normally kill us. We will get to mark each other like planned and the serum will last several days so that way our body adapts and then after that, we can have sex whenever we want. I'm no longer human so you can't destroy me and our bodies will be immuned" I say and she's smirking with her mouth open and I just smile.

"We have cheated death so many times but this is some next level shit" she says and I laugh.

"Ms. Cabello, the serum. I wish you the best of luck and hope this helps with the stress your under" he says and I look at him with a sad smile. I take the bottle and look at a lauren as she's frown.

(Lauren's Pov)

"What's got you stressed Camz" I ask and she automatically plays dumb. She's hiding something and I want to know what.

"Alot got me stressed out but your a stress reliever" she says and I smile at her heart shows no sign of lying.

"Come on, let's get back downstairs to the girls" I say and hold out my hand for her to grab.

"I have nothing to worry about, do i" I say and she glares at me smiling while nodding her head no.

"I love you, you know that right" I say and she smiles a genuine smile.

"I love you too, always and forever" she says and I smile as everyone comes into view.

(Camila's Pov)

"Camila, your an idiot. Why spend your time in a damn sim when you need to be training combat style" dinah says and my heart breaks at her response and I start crying. Mani and Dinah frown in confusion as lauren gives me the puppy dog face and I walk right into her arms.

"Camila Is still super emotional seeing it's only been two days since she's turned. She has three more days to go" I hear and frown.

"Dinah said that mean stuff becuase she loves you and she doesn't want to see you die. Although with Lucy it's all a mental game and is why we needed to test her mentality strength. Camz, your not keeping anything from us that can hurt you right...." Lauren says and I go blank. My body is physically aching the more I lie to lauren and my heart hurts seeing her in pain becuase of me.

"Camz" she says frowning and I laugh nervously.

"Give me a second" I say running as fast as I can and as hard as I can. I stop just before the gates and sit.

It's hard isn't it....keeping such a big lie like that from lauren~wolf

I refuse to speak~Camila

Camila you must tell lauren before it is too late~wolf

Shut up~ Camila

Fine, you want silence. Silence shall be given~wolf

I look up to see a girl watching me carefully as I just watch her. She cautiously sit next to me and sigh. It's really dark out and the only light source we have is fire sticks along the walls of campus. I feel her just staring at me. She's dying to hear me speak, so I do.

"Are you going to keep staring at me or say what is needed to be said"