Title Beats Blood

(Camila's Pov)

"Darling" Lauren mom says and I smile at her.

"Momma jauregui" I say as lauren is still straddling me and I'm tied up to chains.

"Never thought I catch my daughter, doing a sexcapade kind of thing" she says and I blush.

"Why is she here" Lauren says and I sigh. I pull really hard and imagine Lucy's face and break the chains.

"All will be explained in alittle while" I say and she frowns.

"If I tell you now, you'll go on a killing spree and I can't let that happen" I say and she sighs.

"Everyone's downstairs waiting for you" Lauren's mom say and I get up as lauren falls off the bed.

"Let's go babe" I yell and she groans before following.

(Lauren's Pov)

I walk downstairs and here alot of voices wich is funny becuase everyone we know, hates us. I walk downstairs first and see everyone and try to turn to go back up but Camila is blocking me and I glare.

"I don't like majority of them" I say and she smiles.

"You know what I would hate more than them" she says softly.

"TO DIE" she screams and I go wide eye surprised.

"Act right and just keep to yourself. You do that and I'll watch mulan with you" she says and I laugh.

"Fine, plus a season of adventure time and friends" she says growling.

"Camila, your putting me in a room full of people, I should and want to kill" I say and she sigh.

"All seasons of both shows, movie night of mulan and I'll buy you 1975 and the scripts newest albums" she says and I gasp.

"Awe, you shouldn't have" I say and she glares at me.

I go downstairs and just want to scream.

"Get off that" I say to Taylor and Chris as they fight over my priceless portrait signed and all by Lana Del Rey.

"Relax lauren, they won't rip it" Megan says as it splits and I see red.

"Calm down lauser, I'll can make you another one" she says turning to Lana Del Rey but it's not the same.

"Mate, if you don't cheer up, I'm going to tell Camila your not playing nice" Harry says and I laugh.

"Why are you here, your just a witch" I say and get slapped in the head hard. I turn and glare at Demi as Ally and Harry smirk.

"Us witches, get every other creature asses out of all the trouble you get in" She says and I glare at her.

"And........" I say and she frowns.

"And what" she says and I smirk.

"Exactly, that's all y......."

"Lauren is a horny mean person who didn't get what she wanted today yet. Excuse her mouth" Dinah says and I push away glaring.

"Dinah shut up" I say and she sighs.

"Fine, my lips will stay sealed, just like your legs" she says earning a slap from Normani.

"Camila said she will be down in a minute" I hear and want turn to see the devil herself.

"Hey sexy" she says and I charge at her.

"No, no,no. We're actually working together for the first time in a century. I promised to not kill anyone as long as you didn't try to kill me. Camila said you would play nice" she says pouting and I frown.