I've Been Thinking

(Camila's Pov)

"I know" I say and she frowns before laughing a shocked laugh. She ruffles her fingers through her hair before folding her arms and looking down.

"How long " she says and I frown in thinking.

"Since the movie night. When me and Lauren moved so that you and mani were on the couch and me and Lauren were on top of you guys. I could hear your heart next to her. I first thought it was just a coincidence but then it started happening every time she touched you which is surprisingly a lot" Camila says and Dinah sighs.

"I don't know what to do" she says pacing and I smirk.

"The Dinah Jane Hansen, my best friend is........" I suck in air as if I was in shock, to earn the middle finger.

"Don't say that when it's not true. You would love for mani to know all about that"

"Know all about what" mani says walking in and Dinah gulps.

"Nothing, just that Dinah needs to keep her hands to herself before you find out her secret and kick her ass" I say for her to punch my arm and I grit my teeth as my eyes change color.

"I don't understand why you won't let her out. She wants to play" Dinah says and her eyes change color as she smirks. She changes them back when she realizes mani is still in the room.

"When your ready" she says and walks out.

"Why is she acting like that. Did i do something wrong" mani says sadly.

"No, she's just not use to letting people get close to her. Give her some time to come around" I say walking out and going upstairs to change. I walk into the room to a bent over lauren, changing and I instantly become nervous and shakes.

"I can smell your fear" she says turning around and I scoff.

"I'm not afraid, I'm nervous" I whisper lowly and she's instantly by my side making my breath hitch.

"Same difference" she says kissing my forehead and walking away.

"The urges and the pain that I felt, when in compulsion. Is that how you feel all the time" I say and she stops walking.

"Yes" she says and I smirk.

"Well you have a very colorful urge when wanting something" I say and see her smile.

"Why do you fight your wolf" she asks and I sigh.

"I feel like being human is so much easier than dealing with a whole other world" I say and she nods.

"My mom is the emperor of the vampire world. You would think she would let me slide but she's even harder on me. I think that's why I don't get shit from other people. My mother puts me through so much hell as is" she says and I stay quiet.

"I'm sorry to here that" I say looking down and she's instantly in front of me again making my breath hitch. She laughs of course and I smile at her laugh. I quickly close my mouth and try to move away but she doesn't move.

"Lauren, you have been bullying me all day, stop please" I say puckering out my bottom lip. I watch her lip tremble very little but it does and I smile before stopping.

"Why do you do that" she asks and I look away for her to pull my face to look at her gently.

"Why do you do that" she says and I grit my teeth.

"Do what" I say acting clueless.

"Why do you put yourself down" she says and I sigh. I look at her and see her waiting and she raise her eyebrows waiting and I smirk and raise mine.