I Need Blood

(Camila's Pov)

"I don't like this idea" Lauren growls as we wake up. Yesterday after finding out the news by Sofi, we came up with a plan but Lauren isn't so fond of if.

"Lauren we discussed this, we have to go through with it" I say laying underneath her for a good 5 more minutes before they barge in.

"Why do you have to be bait" she growls and I feel her hand burn my back.

"Ow" I growl and she laughs but apologizes.

"Do that to him, not me" I say and she kisses my forehead.

"I'm bait beca........"

"Becuase Austin wants to get up all in that lauser" Dinah says busting through the room.

"Do you knock" she says annoyed.

"Well, I used my snout and didn't smell any sex scent so I took it as the coast was clear" she says jumping onto us.

"Speaking of, when are you two going to have sex. We got it on, Sofi got some.....I mean even Ally......."

"Shut up" Mani says stopping her and I just glare at Sofi.

"Sorry I lost it before you" she mumbles and I scoff.

"I'm not a virgin" I say forgetting everyone in the room have supernatural gifts meaning they can tell when I'm lying or not and everyone bust out laughing except for Lauren. She just smiles.

"I think that's sweet besides lauren is a virgin too" Ally says and my jaw was about to drop when lauren held it shut and glared at me smirking.

"Lauren, your passed 900 years old. How it the hell di........"

"Dinah " Mani growls and she shuts up.

"Whipped" I cough and Lauren laughs as Dinah glares.

"Yeah well atleast my girl isn't getting perved on today" she says and Lauren smile drops.

"Yeah, ha ha" Dinah says and runs vamp speed out as lauren sits up.

"Can I actually spend the day with my girlfriend, seeing tonight I can't" she says and they all nod agreeing.

"It's 7am and we're stuck in the house and on top of that, I don't have to go out with him until 7 pm lo" I say and she smiles.

"Perfect becuase me and you are going on a date" she says and I frown.

"No, no frowning. You ready" she asks and I laugh. I look at her and her body screams exhaustion, but seeing we do need to stick with the plan. I want to keep her happy.

"I haven't even brushed my teeth or been up for 10 minutes for that matter" I say and she smiles.

"Brush your teeth and then your ass is mines" she says and i smile. I quickly go get ready and put on some better clothes. As I get dress, she scans my body and I sigh. I walk up to her and strip and she blushes.

"What....wh....Camila...stop" she says as red as a tomato and I smirk. I wait until I'm only in a thong and lace bra and she looks everywhere but me.

"Oh come on. Where is the badass lauren I couldn't stop drooling over" I say and she runs her hands through her hair nervously.

"I stripped becuase I seen you looking" I say and she blushes.

"Not like that creep. I know you were looking for cuts. So I'm stripping to show you that I have none. Yeah I heal but it takes a day to fully heal, ask my chest" I say looking down at bruises from me digging in my heart.