I Want Mila Too

(Camila's Pov)

I look up to see a total different Lauren. It's like she's uncomfortable when vulnerable. I watch her as she's in her own world telling the story and start to cry at the mentioning of being beaten to death. I frown when she says she killed him.

"Wait, I'm confused.Why would you kill him for almost killing her"  i say and she sighs.

"Because that girl was my little sister" she says frowning at the words that just came out of her mouth. I hear the door open but I'm so stuck on Lauren's face I have never seen so much pain written on someone's face. I grab her face by both hands gently and tilt her head in my direction. She closes her eyes and I know she's about to break.

"Lo.....please tell me what your thinking" I say and she try to calm down a little.

"If I would have just not try so hard to be popular and focused on what was  going on at home, I would have known that he was beating her. Seven years Camila, seven. It took a trip to ICU for me and my mother to find out" she barley whispers and gently wipe the tears as they fall.

"Have you ever talk to your sister about why she waited so long" I say and she says yes.

"Did you know it's rare for us to self blame ourselves for situations on a regular basis, but those who hurt the most feel as though they deserve it when in reality, they don't ever deserve any of this. I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy" she says and I sigh.

"Why did you tell me this" I say and she looks at me with pity.

"You know why" she says and I laugh nervously. I try to scoot back but she just pulls me closer and gasp at the closeness.

"Camila, I care for you. I might not show it but that's because I have a hard time showing emotions. If anything were to ever happen to you, I would go mad" she says and the seriousness look on her face makes me believe her.

"Awe isn't that cute" Dinah says and I look to see her watching us but I can see all Lauren is looking at is me in my peripheral vision.

"Are you guys ready" mani says and then smirks at us.

"Yeah, here we come" I say and feel Lauren let go and get up. She walks out of the room without a word and Dinah and Normani make faces.

"She will be fine" I hear and smile.

We go out decide to go to the mall for me. I need more clothes. I decided to look for a job also. We spend a good hour shopping in all stores, all but one I try to a avoid.

"oh, here we are. Mila lets get some lingerie" mani says with a smirk and I look at Dinah and mouth help me while she just laugh.

"Oh laurennnn" she yells and Lauren tries to hop away but Dinah yanks her back

"Ohh no ya don't" she says and I laugh while Lauren looks pissed.

Me and Dinah go into one booth and Lauren and Normani go in another while ally continues to shop. I first try on a red set and then a black one and then a purple one but none are my style. I go out and grab a couple more and try on the pink one.

"Mila, come on I want to see" Dinah says and I laugh.

"Dinah im bruised up" I yell and hear her sigh.