Camila The Immortal

(Camila's Pov)

I frown at the words that's come out of her mouth and look at Dinah.

"What are you not telling us" I growl and she sighs.

"Im a little older than 18" she mumbles and Lauren looks at her looking curious.

"How old" Lauren says and Dinah sighs.

"I'm older than you" she says and Lauren frowns at this.

"How could that be" she whispers barley looking at Dinah.

"My dad......he made a deal with the devil" she says and I frown at this. This is the first time I have ever heard of any of it.

"My dad got into some trouble with Lucy's parents and needed a special tool to kill them. He went to the devil and in return he sold my soul" she says frowning in disgust at the words in her mouth.

"Something went wrong in the process and I became a dijinn instead and my father is dead by my own hands. I killed him immediately when I found out his doing" she says and mani walks up to her and grab hers face. Before she can speak an alarm goes off making us all frown.

"Ahh girls your awake, I need you too leave immediately. I need you to run. Lucy and the others are on there way and have just entered the woods. I say you have an hour top before they hit campus" she says and I frown.

"We can't just leave the kids to fend on there own" I say, speaking up after a while and everyone looks at me like I have two heads.

"Lucy is worried about us not them. They need you to fight and the only way you can do that is if you get out of here and the training you need" Lauren says and I frown.

"We're staying and were fighting" I say and she nods while sighing earning snickers and whip noises.

"Let's go" she says and pulls me to the training room.

"Show me your ready. Your two weeks early on your due date Camila. You can potentially die. This isn't a game" she growls and I watch her as she starts to burn a little. I frown as she fights her Phoenix and then looks at me. She lets go and get fangs come out to play.

"Stop me" she says and before I know it, she has me pinned to the wall and choking. I gasp for air as she looks cold hearted.

"Camila, think before my face is the last thing you will ever see" she says and raises her hand. Right before she can rip my head off, I push her harshly and run to catch her. She slams me on the ground as a thank you and I sigh as the breath escapes me. She's on top of me. She digging into my chest and looks at me as if to say fight. I flip us and pin her arms down and just stare at her smiling.

"Your sexy aggressive" I say and she sighs.

"She's not ready" she says looking at me and I frown before lights are out.

(Lauren's Pov)

"She's not ready" I say as I feel Mani's presence in the room and she quickly runs and snap mila neck. She's a wolf so the only way to kill her is to rip out her heart or her head in theory. I picked her up and and quickly run to the suite.

"I don't know what to do" I say looking at the girls. I look at Camila and think that her like that is temporarily dead. I could never picture her like that permanently. To never be able to wake up to loved ones again seem like torture.

"She wants to stay and fight but she's not ready to" I say and sigh. I know what I have to do to protect her. I watch as Dinah goes through my head and I sigh.

"Lauren........" Dinah says warning me but it's too late. I lean down quickly and kiss her gently. I get into the bed and lay down with her. I stare at her as I speak to them.

"They say it's better to love and to lost, than have never loved at all......" I say and look down at them. I look at each one of them and Dinah doesn't even look at me she looks conflicted on weather she should be pissed or sympathize with me. I smile sadly at them and I watch Dinah frown because he was once again in my head.

"Lauren......" She says warningly but it is too late to try to tell me other wise.

"Funny isn't it" I say and with that I run like hell. I run as fast and as far as I can away from the camp. I run straight towards Lucy. I feel her presence and when I do that only eggs me on to get to her quicker. I run and run and run and right before I slice her throat with a knife, I stop as she looks at me in anger.

"Why are you so fond of that, that mortal" she says trying to get in my head but I just smirk at her. I watch as my smile is making her jumpy and I laugh at this.

"She's not human, never was" I say and her smile drops. She looks at me as if she never heard such a thing and looks at the other girls before turning around not making eye contact.

"What do you mean she's not human" she growls. I watch as she watches for an answer from me and I just wait making her more upset. I move closer and lower my arm to whisper in her ear.

"I mean what I said. Why are you killing innocent kids" I growl and she gritts her teeth. She looks around before answering me and when she does I get chills but not the good kind.

"It's not your precious kids I want. I want Camila the immortal"