Take Me Lauren

"Well if that's all, we will be on our way but with the fact that your staying I have to keep my end of the deal sweetheart. Im going to compel her to find you, to want you in a way humans can't imagine want. I'm going to make her see what it's like for us. But all in hunger for lust. I shall be going, I'll check in soon. Good luck" she says.

"When she leaves town, compulsion wears off, deal" I say already upset that I know that she will agree, she has too.

"Fine, but your also under the spell" she growls and I frown. But I look at it as helping Camila more than hurting myself.

"I wouldn't be so satisfied if I were you. you still have to get that curtain upon order to leave town" she says and blows me a kiss and say I love you before disappearing.

"Damn" Harry says and I look at him daydreaming.

"Hello... yes, you have to lift that curtain now" I practically growl.

"What's the rush" he says and I laugh.

"You don't get it, my mother is dramatic when it comes to doing  something. She makes sure to have the go big or go home kind of shit. That compulsion is very deadly. Lust itself is deadly and at the strength of a vampire, she won't be able to think straight, hell I won't be able to think straight. On top of that, my mom made it that she can find me whenever. On top of that I can't leave town and its but so big. So use your magic and let me leave town. I say and he nods.

I run back home and take a big sniff and don't smell the presence of Camila. I go inside to see mani and ally pouting.

"We wanted to leave, why wouldn't you just let us fucking leave. If you would have just kept your mouth shut and agreed with your mom, we wouldn't have to worry about this. I knew it, I knew you were going to do this. That's why I didn't want to help her in he fucking first place" mani says pacing back and forth.

"No that's not the reason. The reason is that your jealous she has a life to take" I say and she immediately slams me into the wall making a dent.

"Say it again" she growls her eyes turning.

"I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry. I miss my life too. I wish to grow old and have kids and to sit on the porch old with the love of my life but now I can't. I'm doomed for hell and there's nothing we can do about it. I shouldn't have said what I said but I'm just so upset. My mother has never hurt me so deeply" I say to mani as she helps me get out of the wall.

"Boo hoo, stop crying and just get ally to lift the curtain" I hear and scoff.

"Go away, your not welcomed" I say to Megan and see her fake a pout.

"But I bought you a gift baby sis. I was wrong to keep you away from Camila when I first got here and I waned to say I'm sorry" she says and I smile because she seems so genuine. She quickly starts to smirk and I frown.

"You wanted her, have at her" she says throwing Camila in the air like a rag doll and I instantly catch her. I watch as her eyes darken and her heart speed up. I see her face contorted. She's in pain to be next to me, yet the feeling of touching me feels so good. It's like my skin is on fire. My lust for her was high but was controllable. Now that my lust level is even higher, I can barley control it.

"Lauren, help me please" she says grabbing my hand and leading it to touch her body.

"Camila this is wrong. We shouldn't. Your bounded by lust" I say having trouble talking myself. I'm not going to lie, the feeling of touch when you have such a strong attraction on top of it affecting both people, it's hard to stop. I don't know how to explain it. It's like sex but a thousand times better, pure ecstasy. The downside is when you resist the urge, your in pain. Not like a burning or getting hit pain but like a scratch you can't itch. Like an ache you can't massage away. A migraine if you must think of it. The only catch is, as the days past the stronger the lust become and the stronger the ache between your legs come.