What Have You Done

(Camila's Pov)

"You can't be serious, right" I say and she's not laughing not smiling.

"No that's the craziest idea you have ever said" I say yelling.

"We just found our mates and now you want to ditch them" I say annoyed and she grits her teeth.

"You might not want anything to do with your mate bu......."

"You won't live if you keep this up. We need to go now, before its too late" she growls and punches a wall. She calms down and turn back around as I look at her confused.

"I can feel your wolf dying Camila. The way you love with Lauren is dangerous. Yes in theory it's safer for you to be a human dating her but physically, your body isn't made to have those craving or urges at such a strong rate. To be toyed with by her mothers doing. You are a wolf at heart but you are still human. Your heart maybe able to take the beatings but your body is slowly shutting down on you mila" she whispers with tears in her eyes.

"What are you trying to say" I say with watered eyes.

"That if her mom keeps this game up and you play, your body's going to give out on you" she says hoarsely.

"I'm not letting that happen. Your all the family I got and like wise. We stick together. I would love to stay with the girls and normani but family comes first always" she says and open up her dressers. She pulls out a suitcase and I frown. She immediately starts packing and I sigh.

"There has to be another way" I say to her and she sighs.

"Yes, but you won't like it so let's go. We leave at midnight" she says and I pull on her arm for her to stop packing to look at me.

"Dinah, please" I say and she sighs while looking at me.

"You have to turn mila. The only way you can stay is if you let your wolf out" she says and sigh.

"That's why you kept dropping secrets hear and there and trying so hard to make it come out" I say to myself and she nods. She walks out and I think. This is probably one of the hardest decisions I have ever had to make. I have to be the one thing I despise the most to be with the one I love the most. I walk out of the room and go downstairs to the girls and smile sadly.

"You heard" I say and they nod trying to avoid eye contact.

"What's so wrong with being a wolf" mani asks.

"Nothing it's just, It never seemed like my parents was in control of their wolf but their wolf was in control of them. I don't want to be like that and it scares me that I have to go through with this" I say laughing while tears fall down my face.

"Lauren would understand if you would rather leave. We're all here to support you not force you into anything" ally says and I nod.

I go upstairs and find Lauren in bed reading. I know she knows but decide not to bring it up.

"I'm getting in the shower now. Lauren......." I say as she looks up smiling. But I can feel her hurting.

"I love you always" I say and she smiles a genuine smile. Even if for just a second I know she knows I mean it.

"I love you too baby girl" she says and I smile at the nickname.

I get into the shower and really enjoy it. I sit in the tub and relax for about an hour before I stand and take a shower for almost 30 minutes. I get out and look at my skin. I see pale skin, acne, break out of things here and there. I see my split end hair but Lauren still see beauty. I mean my vision sucks so I'm always in my glasses when inside and my clothes are a bit baggy but she still loves me and that's what counts. I put on lotion and then do my hair and put on make up.