You Want To Play, Game On

(Camila's Pov)

"I don't think that's a good idea. Your like 16 and I'm 19" I say and see her smirk.

"Baby I'll be any age you want me to be" she says kissing down my jaw. I push her away but she slams me back into the wall and pin my arms above my head.

"Now where was I. I wonder what those lips taste like" she says and I turn my head only for it to get yanked forward. She grips my face and I try to fight but it's no use. I close my eyes for our lips to touch but it never does. I open my eyes to see Lauren have Taylor pinned on the other side. I walk over to her and see a scared Taylor and the most scariest looking Lauren I have ever seen in my life. I watch as she has a hard time breathing while Lauren take deep hard breaths and her face is in stone.

(Lauren's Pov)

I look at my sister and I all I see is her up all on Camila. one thing I won't allow is for her to play bully because she's always been a victim. I laugh in disbelief before getting supper close to Taylor's face.

"Keep your body to your fucking self. I don't care if you flirt but you do not touch her" I say low and slowly. I let go of her harshly and walk hard and fast to my room, slamming my door.

I look at my phone to see I got a text and frown at what I see. I just crawl up in a ball and start crying silently to myself. I have demons, demons I try to hide and I'm scared their catching up with me.

(Next week)

For the past week I have been doing the same thing. I sleep, eat and then repeat. I just try my best to avoid everyone and keep to myself.

"Lauren" I hear and try to walk faster but I get yanked back and thrown over Dinah's shoulder.

"Your ass is still crippled" she says smacking my ass and I smile a little because I miss her crazy self but it's quickly removed. She puts me down at the table and I choose to stay on my phone the whole time.

Why does life have to be so difficult~Lauren

"So I think we should go over my house to get dress and then go to a party tonight" ally says and I frown. I get ally is captain of cheerleading so it's expected but she never initiates party's.

Without the difficulties life would be a bore~the babes

I smile at this and see an annoyed Dinah.

"Who you texting" she says as if she pays my bills and I laugh.

"Excuse me but you don't pay my phone bill and who you texting" I say folding my arms and she decides to play dumb.

"I don't know" she says and then leaves quickly.

Why are people so cruel on this world~Lauren

"So are you guys up for it" I hear and everyone says yes.

"Yes but only because I'll have to play babysitter" I say and get a smack to the head by Dinah.

"When did you get back" I say and she laugh.

"It you ever stick your face out of that phone you would know that I've been here the whole time, I pretended to run away" she says smirking.

Those who cause pain upon others are doing it because they themselves, are in pain~the babes

"I'm not going" I hear and look up to Camila.