Looks Can Be Decieving

(Camila's Pov)

I shut the door and turn around to see no smiles or smirks or funny business. I look for all the signs and she's telling the truth.

"Why should I trust you" I say no emotions showing.

"It's true that I don't like you but my daughter is involved now. I truly believe she is your mate" she says and I laugh.

"That doesn't answer my question" I say as she walks towards me.

"When you gripped up mani by the neck and roared, were you protecting the girl or were you protecting Lauren from the monster inside of mani" she says and I look down and gulp.

"Exactly. Just as you are willing to die for my daughter, she will do the same in a heart beat. She has done the same" she says and I look up frowning.

"She didn't tell you, did she" she says as I look at a angry looking Lauren.

" tell me what" I say and see her mom looking in the eyes and frown at how I truly don't know.

"Lauren never wanted to meet you. Her plan was to watch you closely yet never make any contact. She was able to succeed until you snapped. When she jumped in after you, the day you were trying to kill yourself. Lauren jumped in with no question. Some say she's a hero while I say she's a fool" she says walking away and I frown following her to her desk.

"Why because she saved someone like me" I growl annoyed and she sigh while turning around.

"No. Its because she doesn't know how to swim herself. She wasn't jumping into a pool Camila, but a waterfall" she says and I can see tears forming in her eyes.

"So because I see how serious you two really are about each other. I'm willing to learn to like you. Your father is coming down to explain it all to you" she says and I frown.

"When" I ask and she looks up to me before sighing.

"Tonight" she says and I frown while shaking my head.

"No, I want nothing to do with him. I just want you to tell me what happened back there in the training room and I'll stay and learn as much as you need me to learn but I refuse to speak to him" I say and she looks at me for the first time sorrowfully.

"That's not my discussion to talk about Camila. Certain things parents need to tell their children on there own terms and since your mother didn't, your father has to" she says and I walk out annoyed. I walk past campus and go directly into the woods. I concentrate on all my anger and feel my bones start to shift. I wait till I'm on all fours and start to run. I run as fast and as hard as I can. I think of all that I've gotten myself into when I first met Lauren. Although I hate it all, having to trust her mom is my best option as whatever to come. I love Lauren with my heart and I could never wish that away. I immediately stop when I spot a wolf and I growl as I watch the wolf come near me. I watch it's every move only to roll my eyes when the wolf shift to see Dinah glaring at me. I also shift and now we're two naked women in the woods.

"Your about to cross in another territory. what's up, why didn't you come to me" she says and I immediately start tearing up. I walk towards Dinah and instantly hug her and just break down. She drops to the grown and I cry in her arms.

(Lauren's Pov)

I can feel Camila's pain and I instantly go after her to see her in a ball in Dinah's lap balling her eyes out. I watch as she breaks down and I am a little upset to see them naked together but I know they didn't do anything. I watch as she falls asleep and Dinah shifts as a wolf and put Camila on her back and run back to the academy.  When I get there I grab Dinah and I slam her against the wall to see her looking at me confused.