Dirty Secrets That You Keep

(Camila's Pov)

After taking an hour shower with lauren, we finally get dress and head downstairs. Before we go in the living room, I pull lauren to the side.

"Remember, we said no rough anything. No yelling, no hurting him in any way" I say and she scoff but nods and kisses my forehead.

"For you" she says and I smile. We head downstairs and his eyes automatically hits the both of us, while Dinah just smirks.

"You guys are just plan right nasty" she says and I blush as lauren glares at her. Lauren opens her mouth to speak but dinah cuts her off.

"What, fuck me" she says and I automatically burst into laughter.

"Dinah, I would kill you if I knew how to kill you" she says and I smirk.

"Only Normani could ever kill me, and she wants me well and alive" she says sticking her tongue out to a aggravated lauren. I watch as Austin hasn't taken his eyes off of lauren and I growl low and harsh as he besically fucking eye rapes her.

His head snap my direction and I smile while waving.

"Hi, her girlfriend here. Look at her like that again, and I'll snap your fucking head off. Okay munchkin" I say and see Lauren and Dinah shocked but smiling.

"I'm sorry camz, but I want lauren" he says and I grip him up by the neck so quickly showing my canines.

"Lauren" dinah says and I just have a staring competition with Austin.

"No, this is kind of hot. Let's see where this go" she says watching me and I smile. I throw him back in the chair and he stares at Lauren lovingly. I frown and before i know it, his nose is bloody and my knuckles are busted.

"Son of a bitch" I say shaking my hand off.

"So much for no yelling, no hurting him in any way" Lauren says mocking me.

"Austin, why are you prescribing a medicine that makes people see supernatural for who they truly are" Dinah says and frowns as Sofi walks in.

"Can I just say that mani is a lucky ass girl. I mean, I can show you what she lacks" Sofi says to Dinah and I smirk. Sofi has loved Dinah since she could walk.

"Sofi, your 16 and I'm very very very very old" Dinah says and sofi smirks.

"Age is but a number sexy" she says and goes to reach for Dinah.

"Touch her and mila your down a sister" Mani says and Sofi smirks.

"I came to tell you that this isn't Austin. I thought it was until I spotted Austin 20 minutes ago across town" she says and with that walks out.

We all turn to the imposter and he frowns at my sister.

"I am Austin Mahone. Why the hell would I be anyone else. I took Camila out yesterday and ever since this morning, I've been craving lauren" he blurts out and I charge only to be pulled back by lauren.

"He's telling the truth" Lauren says frowning.

"I drunk his blood so he has the cravings to........it's hard to explain. He doesn't like me Camz. Besides, it's only have eyes for you" she says and I smile at her.

"Why would I turn in my own kind" he says and I start laughing but he frowns.

"What supernatural creature is a damn doctor" I say and he frowns.

"One who likes money and also can easily compel people to think supernatural doesn't exist" he says and I frown.

"Wait a minute. If it wasn't you whose doing this, then" I quickly get up and walk outside to a crowd of people and they all smile and wave at me.