Dinah What The Hell Are You

(Lauren's Pov)

"Demi, what was in that spell" I ask nicely for the third time.

"I already told you, the undo spell" she says and I sigh.

"You put another compulsion on us in order to block out the last one Demi" I growl and start breaking the kitchen table.

"Why don't you and Camila just calm down" she says and I glare at her.

"Oh I'm sorry, did I just here you......."

"I'll do it. I'll undo the spell" Dinah says and we all look at her.

"Sorry sweetie but a human can't just say some words and then poof, the magic" Demi says and Dinah sighs.

"Shut the hell up, before I kill you myself. I'll be doing me and Lauren a favor" she says and I smirk.

"Where's the book" she says and I hand her the spell book.

"I need to do some shopping, but why don't you guys go to the next town over. If Demi did what she said, you should be able to leave and feel for each other again" Dinah says looking at me and Camila and I nod. I extend my hand for Camila to grab it. She's hesitant at first but grabs my hand and we walk to the next town over, it's about a 20 minutes.

We walk for a good ten minutes and I just watch the little things she does. The frustration of tripping over her feet. The intense look, with the strut. I watch as she watch everything around her.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you it's not polite to stare" she says looking forward.

"I think I just seen a vein pop out" I say and she scoffs.

"Quit staring and keep your eyes ahead" she says annoyed and I smirk.

"I don't understand why we're walking when I can easily get us there quicker" I say and she laughs.

"Because your an ass and I don't trust you'll do what your told" she says and I frown.

"Okay, your totally right" I say and she stops, eyeing me curiously.

"What do you want" she says as I smile towards her.

"It's a secret, come closer" I say and she hums.

"Bite me" she growls and I extend my fangs and lick them, making her groan before walking again.

"Okay, I don't have all day" I say quickly grabbing her and throwing her on my back. I run as fast as I can to the edge of the boarder and as soon as I step over to the next town. I'm hit with all these emotions that I felt for Camila while gasping for air. Camila jumps down and looks at me weirdly as I start to lose air and barley be able to breath. I start breathing harshly, trying to suck in air but it's like someone's strangling me but no one is there. Everything starts to go blurry and everything heightens around me. It's not until I feel an arm pull me back over the line of our home town that I breath again. I suck in air harshly for a good ten minutes before I lift up to see mani looking at me worried.

"Are you okay" she says and I nod.

"What happened" I say outraged and annoyed.

"Wait one second" she says and I frown in confusion.

I checked Hialeah gardens, Doral, Virginia Gardens, Glad view, West Little River. Laur, your mom has you trapped in Miami springs. You can't go no where without her knowing~Ali

I hear the news and scream. I walk toward the line and try to walk over there only to start spitting up water out of my lungs like I'm drowning. Everything's happening to fast for me to comprehend what's happening, but I feel Camila push me back into Miami springs.