An Old Friend

(Camila's Pov)

It's been a week since the whole incident between me and Lauren and ever since the girls try to set us up with other people and although the gesture is nice. Me and Lauren keep on fucking it up for each other. Like there was this beautiful girl she was suppose to go on a date with and I fucked it up because she messed it up with me and my British guy.

Flashback

I walk into the room and smell Lauren's perfume and see her looking nice and I smirk. I go downstairs to see a beautiful girl and size her up as I approach her.

"Your......."

"Bella" she said softly.

"Awe Bella, your so sweet but I didn't know you liked kinky girls like Lauren" I say and she frowns and I smile on the inside.

"This is my first date ever, I'm kind of nervous" she says stuttering.

"Lauren believes in sex on the first night, like full on non stop sex.

She goes wide eye before she laughs.

"Can you tell her to hurry up" she says and I turn her around to hear Lauren but when I turn back around she's gone and I smirk. Looking at a pissed Lauren.

Another time

"So you and Lauren huh" I say to the girl that looks like a model from vogue.

"Yes, why who are you" she says and I laugh.

"Isn't Lauren poo so silly" I say as she starts drinking water.

"I'm her bitch" I say smiling and she instantly starts choking.

"Excuse me" she says and I frown.

"You don't understand, I am her biotch. She's my sugar daddy. She did tell you that she didn't believe in commitment didn't she" I say and she scoffs and looks disgusted before she walks off and leave.

"Bye bye now" I say as she leave.

I open the door to a shy nerd.

"She hates nerds"

I shut the door

"She doesn't believe in marriage

Shut door

"She likes dick" I say smirking and shut the door.

One after one, I sabotage her dates as she sabotaged mines.

(Lauren's Pov)

I walk down the stairs and smile before glaring at Camila and she does the same. We haven't been so nice to each other and keep sabotaging each other dates the girls make for us. But all the guys they choose look like or are assholes. Like.......

Flashback

A tall British stands waiting for Camila and I smirk at him. I approach in and he smiles sweetly to me and I'm impressed.

"Hi, I'm Dylan" he says and I look at him and think he must be sex on legs with his body and voice.

"Hi, so I heard you and Camila are going out tonight, just have her back by 8. I want to get a couple rounds in her too" I say and he frowns.

"She didn't tell you, I'm her pimp" I say and he looks pissed more than upset.

"Tell her forget about it" he says glaring and storming out. I turn to a heated camila and look shocked and smile innocently.