I Feel Nothing

"That's not fair how your telling everyones dirty secret but keeping yours all to yourself" Demi says smirking at Dinah and see her roll her eyes before walking back over to mila.

"Sorry I want Camila to keep it in her pants and break compulsion and not break into her wolf. I'm sorry, am I being rude by not telling you my secret. Well, we can all be kumbaya later" she says and I smile.

"Mila hang in there" Dinah says as she looks to see Demi open the book and start the chant.

"Dinah I can't, it hurts so badly. This ache, this desire.......it's unbearable" she says writhing as Dinah holds her down.

I pace back and forth and think of anything I can to get her off my mind. I look to see ally is watching Demi. Mani is making everyone calm down. Dinah is trying to negotiate with Camila but in her state, she's past a negotiation. I go upstairs to wait it out.

(Camila's Pov)

"Mila, you need to listen to me. Calm down" she says and I look at her in so much pain.

"Take the pain away" I growl and she sigh.

"I can't and you know that" she whispers and I sigh.

"Your right" I say and she smiles as I try in the best of my ability to calm down. She smiles and I smiles back in reassurance that I'm stable enough to sit up. She lets go slowly and stare as I just sit there.

"I need to talk to ally but I'll be back" she says and I nod. As soon as she turns, i walk to the kitchen. I speak lowly to myself but really to Lauren. I know she knows that I'm unstable, but she still feel the need to spy. I can feel it from her and I smile at that.

"At first when I seen you at the hospital, I thought you were the most beautiful girl, even before but in that gown, you glowed. They say things you wear are what makes you, but your 100% you.........." I say and everyone's so pre occupied that I walk up the stairs slowly as if it's just me.

"Then you took me in and I Thought, wow she couldn't be anymore perfect. I thought she would never go for me. I watched how you looked at me with my bruises and all I wanted to do was crawl in a hole and die. I met your sister and I thought she was your girlfriend, I wanted to kick her ass as soon as I seen her. You don't know how much relief I felt when you said that she was your sister..........." I say making it to the third floor and pace up and down the hallway.

"When we had our little game to keep each other ex's away, I'll be honest. I did it so I could tell everyone one of those girls that they weren't worthy of you. I thought it was hot for you to lie to half the douches I hired to get you pissed off. You pushed it by inviting Demi. Did she sleep with you Lauren. Is she good in bed as she is teaching......" I start to growl and take death breaths before speaking again.

"Your mother came and everything heightened. My feelings, my thoughts, the images in my head were driving me insane. I never felt so close without being no where near them. Your smell, your touch, your taste drives me insane. I can smell you and I'm not even a vampire" I say busting through the door to see Lauren staring at me as if I'm her next meal. Her eyes are turning and her fingers and grasping into the bed for dear life.

"Ally you need to hurry" I hear her say lowly before I shut the door and lock it.

"Give in"