Baby Your Not A Wolf

(Lauren's Pov)

I look at the man standing before me and eye him as he smirks looking me up and down.

"You are a spitting image of your father. You even have his attitude" he says and I hiss at him.

"Don't talk about nothing you know of" I growl and he smiles bigger.

"She even does the threatening thing like him" my mother says walking towards the man.

"Angelina" he says and hugs my mom as if they are old time friends.

"Your daughter is up stairs sleep but tomorrow morning we will start her training. The Vladimor clan is on the move. They will be here in a week in and a half at the least" my mom says seriously and he nods as I hear the steps creak. I turn to see Camila staring at her father. No so much as at him but through him. 

"Camila" he says holding his hand together to his face with watered eyes. She frowns as if she's searching for something. I listen quietly to hear what she's looking for and smile as she does. She runs down the steps and push past her father to get to the only one that been on her mind for the past couple of days besides me.

(Camila's Pov)

I hear the footsteps and before I can even hear my name being called I run past my father and spot an younger looking version of me and smile. She runs to me and I instantly smile at my cutie. I look at her and see her crying and I instantly go into protective mood.

"What's wrong" I say and she just laughs.

"I miss you mila" I hear in my ear as arms are wrapped around my waist and I wrap my arms around her neck.

"Never leave again okay" she says and I smile.

"I promise your stuck with me now" I say and she smiles into my neck. I finally let go of her after a couple of awes and she walks over to Lauren eyeing her up and down.

"Your the slow girlfriend" she says to Lauren and Lauren frowns while gasping in shock.

"Woah, not true. I'm smarter than Camila" she says and I glare at her as she gives me an apologetic look.

"Then what made you think i was 5 years old" she says and I smirk at Lauren.

Lauren frowns at this and looks at me. I watch as she walks up to sofi and then realization hits her.

"Camila you seen her too right" she says to me and I frown.

"I haven't seen sofi since she was a little girl lo" I say and she pace back and forth trying to think of how she could have seen sofi like that.

"Your mother used a spell that I could only see a younger version of you. About a month ago, I thought I called your father to get sofi to come down and help Camila. She had just been through hell by my mom" she say and she looks down in remembering.

"That makes a whole lot of since seeing you became so soft with me. Like your gentle but you were over protective and super gentle" I say to a blushing Lauren and I smile.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Lauren. I'm sofi and I'm also not 5" my sister says to Lauren and she nods.

"I can see that. How old are you" she says and sofi just smirk.

"I'm any age you want me to be" she says looking at Dinah and Lauren glares at both of them while I laugh.

"Okay, I'm glad we all met but your training starts tomorrow Camila. It's time for you to get some rest" my father says and I instantly growl as he tries to tell me what to do.