Im A Vampire Camila

" but that's the best part, she's fully human" she says disgusted and I frown.

"Why would you care, you hate your daughter" I say and she frowns and shakes her head.

"I love my daughter to death, I hate you" she says and I frown.

"Me, what the hell I do" I say and she glares at me then frowns.

"You really don't know, do you" she says and I nod.

"Well, as you grow up your wolf has to break into you in a way. There's multiple ways to drawl it out. The fastest is through near death experience, which is why I beated on her, starting the age of 8. The only problem with that is Camila's not a violent person so she never fought back. Then I tried to accidentally get us killed so her wolf would drawl out but she froze in that moment instead. She blacked out and I got us out of that predicament the last test was......."

"Her suicide mission" I say glaring at her.

"Yes. I figured her wolf would break out in fear of death but you went and rescued her before she even touched the water" she growls and I scoff.

"What" I hear and my head shoots up to see a pretty pissed off Camila.

"Baby girl, I can explain" she says but Camila looks devastated. She looks at me and I just continue to glare at her mom.

"You wanted me to break out my wolf so badly that you would have let me died trying" she whispers looking at the ground like she's searching for something.

"I would have gotten you but that damn thing got you instead" she says glaring at me and I smirk and wink.

"I want nothing to do with you. Take Lauren's money and go far away. You broke my trust and loyalty and that's all we really run off of. I was there for you. I helped and let you bend me over and backwards to help you in any way I could. I took beatings countless beating just for a damn thing that I want nothing to do with. I'm not your daughter anymore, I never was really. You don't treat family like they're nothing because at the end of the day there all you got, and now you don't even have that. Dad left, sofi wants nothing to do with you and now I don't either" she growls and her mother looks frustrated.

"This is all your fault, if you would've just butt out,l. She would have broke into her wolf and we would be living happily ever after. No you had to play hero" she says and I smirk.

"I would wipe that smirk, she still doesn't know about you and your mommy and the academy" she says and I grit my teeth.

"Tell her, I don't care. She wasn't going to stick with me anyway" I say showing no emotions. I watch her smirk and look at a confused Camila but sigh.

"I'm not going to take you out of your misery of telling her. Have fun with that........" She turns around and look at Camila.

"You don't want me around fine I'm gone, but call me if you ever need me" she says and I watch Camila look at me while her mother is talking to her. She turns and leaves after saying I love you. I get up to go when Camila grabs me and I look at her.

"What are you" she says and I sigh.

"A monster. Let's get you home, it's getting dark and you should be sleep" I say confused.

"Harry gave me a potion or whatever to stop the craving but it's just temporary. Why did I feel like that towards you. Why did I say what I said" she says blushing embarrassed and I smile at her cuteness.

"Lauren" she whines and I stop smiling and hold my lips still.

"alright, alright, I'll tell you once we get home" I say walking side by side with her. She grabs my hand and I gasp.