Scared Yet

(Camila's Pov)

I watch her smile at the comment I made and she just looks straight ahead.

"Did you know the devil was once an angel, hot mama" she says with so much venom in her voice I get chills.

"Really, he was gods favorite angel" she says and I glare at her curious as to what she has to say.

"What happen" I say even though I know what happens.

"The devil wanted to be evil instead of good. So she cut off all her friends and family and become wicked" she says and I frown Becuase that's not what happened and the devil is a he, she even said it.

"What's your name gorgeous" she says and I blush as I still can't control my wolf.

"Camila" I say and she smiles.

"To be free born and noble" she says and I laugh, surprised she knows the meaning of it.

"What's your ability" she says and how she says it makes me think she already knows.

" I'm a wolf, but you already knew that" I say and she smirks.

"Haha I'm sorry, I have a keen smell and you smell like a dog" she says while looking me up and down and I watch her carefully.

"What's your abilities" I say and she smirks at me.

"Want me to try it out on you" she says and before I can speak I'm getting pulled up off the ground and spinned around. I look up to see Lauren glaring down at the girl as if she's the devil herself.

"Awe come on laur, no fun. We were just chatting. It's not like I can kill her....yet" I hear dragged and Lauren grits her teeth. I see her fangs coming out and I call dinah.

"What are you going to do, fight me" she says and Lauren hisses.

"Lauren don't....that's not Lucy and you know it" dinah says and Lauren has a battle between listening and doing what she wants.

"But if I kill lexi then the satisfaction will be the same" she says and I gulp as she glares at Lauren.

"I'm not hear to fight, the point of this trip was to show you I can get to your sexy girlfriend anytime I want" Lexi says licking her lips while looking me up and down.

"Scared yet" she says before disappearing and I frown as to how she did that.

"Why were you speaking with Lucy" Lauren growls and I frown.

"I thought Lucy was in jail" I say as we walk back to the room.

"Technically she was and that was lexi, another girl from the Vladimor clan.

"Lexi is a pùca" she says and I frown.

"A what" I say as we enter the suite.

"She is a fairy and a ultimate shapeshifter like dinah and they can be anything they please. They get joy in terrifying and confusing others. They are fonder becuase of their jokes and riddles but are also very dangerous. She mimicked Lucy in order to scare you, Lucy told her to send you a message and she did. Also......" Lauren says growling looking at Normani and Ally.

"Lexi has taking a liking to Camila" she says and I frown.

"So what, I love you and only you. I would never cheat on you lauren, your my mate" I growl and my k'9s fight to come out and she frowns.

"No babe of course you would never do anything like that. It's just lexi is crazy and when she wants something, she stops at nothing to get it. And your what she now wants. Meaning you have to stick with one of us 24/7 to make sure your alright. Do you even know what Lucy looks like" she asks and I nod my head no.

"Dinah only let me hear the conversation, saying she was touching you and I would've done something stupid" I say and Lauren smiles.

"Lauren i haven't been completely honest with you" I say looking down and I can feel her frown. I can smell the anger that's soaking out of her pores.

"You asked me if there's any way Lucy could hurt me and it is, one. I've been trying to hide the fact that I do something I'm not proud of and I would be absolutely devastated if you found out. However, seeing Lucy could tell you at any moment...I figure the best time is sooner than later" I say and see her frown in confusion. I pull her in our room wich is sound proof so only she would know. I sit her on the bed and she tries to pull me into her but I pull away and she looks hurt but I can't face her, not while I'm saying what I have to say. I turn facing the door and keep myself distracted with the little things around her room.

"You asked what the last sim was about. The last sim was myself as I said before but I refused to get into details with you. Lauren I pushed you to let me do the last sim mentally becuase I needed to face the truth" I say playing with her pictures that are scattered.

"Truth about what" she says and I sigh.

"Myself and that what I'm doing is wrong. I mean I beaten it before, I did. Although it's different this time" I say and she frowns.

"What is" she says and I sigh.

"How heightened my emotions are. It's harder to just forget the fact about how I truly feel about myself. I mean every girl has their insecurities but I don't think it's normal to feel this way. And my history doesn't help on top of that and it just became to much with transforming and....."

"Camila don't" she growls and I can hear the pain laced in her voice.

"I was able to cover it up with the fact that I'm now a wolf and we heal quickly. Even with your keen of smell. I would have 10 seconds....." I say cutting open my skin and she immediately runs, vampire speed to my side grabbing my arm.

"Before it would go away. 10 seconds of relief" I say and I look up to see pain written all over her face. Her eyes are bloodshot red and she has a tear stained face. She leans her head on mines and try to control her breathing.

"Why, why do you constanlty need to be in pain" she says barely speaking and I laugh while she frowns.

"Lauren I'm sorry this is how I coped all these years of getting beat and called the worst names in the book but I needed some kind of control. They say 8 weeks....that's how long it takes before the body starts craving it. I did it for 6 years" I say quietly and she frowns.

"I never smelt the blood" she says and I sigh.

"I stop once you told me that you were a vampire becuase I knew I would've got caught. Lauren look at you, your an amazing person. Your beautiful, you put family before everything and your always yourself. I don't deserve someone like you and you deserve be........."

"Dont" she immediately growls. I look up to see her staring straight into my soul and I gulp. I try to turn but she forces me to look at her.

"Camila I don't want anyone else but you. I love everything about you to the sweet and goofy side of you to your most heart breaking confessions. I love you and becuase your so blind to see how truly amazing you are....I'll show you how beautiful you truly are" she says lifting me off the floor and taking us to the bed. She gently places us down with her above me and I gulp. I watch lauren watch me and I know that look. It's a look of want. My mind goes blank at what she says next.

"I want you, right now and the only thing that's stopping me is I haven't heard you say yes yet"