Fuck Me

(Camila's Pov)

After carrying Lauren upstairs to her room and getting dress. I go to Dinah for her to put a spell on me, so that way they can't see me for what I truly am. I end up wearing a nice all white sweater with some skinny jeans and leather hills. I ruffle my hair to one side and put alittle make up on. After Dinah does her thing. I run back upstairs and kiss lauren once before leaving. I meet Austin at local crab shack in Florida and see him standing with his mega watt smile and I smile just as hard.

"Ms. Cabello, you look absolutely beautiful" he says and I try my hardest to blush and look down.

"Your no so bad your self handsome" I say and we start our pathetic date. I sweet talk him all night. Asking him all about himself. Telling him how great a doctor he is, to just general stuff. He pays for the check even though I insisted on paying half.

"Well, you payed the check, let's have desert over my house" I say and he smirks. He never seen my house. He doesn't know that I live with lauren now. We drive up the driveway and park the cars. I open the door and gesture him in nicely.

"After you handsome" I say and he immediately gets cloth on his mouth and passes out and my smile drops.

"Thank god, I'm exhausted from even looking at him. He's a conceited one" I say sitting down as Dinah grabs a pint of blood from him.

"Well Dr. Mahone isn't known for his looks around here" she mumbles and I laugh.

"Your gay" I say and she scoff.

"Mila, gay or straight, you have to be blind to see when someone is not good looking" she says and I smile.

"Yeah whatever" I say snatching the blood bag and running upstairs.

"Your welcome" she yells after me.

(Lauren's Pov)

I've been sleep for I honestly don't know how long, when the scent of blood caught my attention. I hear the door open and the smell is stronger and stronger. I try so hard to get up but I have never been in the position where I didn't go a day without eating. But seeing how we're in deep shit, can't hunt and been sleep for 2 days. I feel someone pry my lips open and as soon as the warm blood touch my tongue my eyes instantly opened. I look at Camila smirking at my reaction as I drank the blood hungry as hell. I drunk it as if I was in a water drinking contest. I mean I know you won't understand becuase your well..... undead but to me, blood is like funnel cake at coney island. It's like hot dogs and a beer at a baseball game. Like hot chocolate in the winter. When I'm done, I instantly sit up and try to catch my breath again.

"Someone was hungry huh" she says smirking and I suck my teeth at her.

"Whose blood is this" I ask confused as to how they got it.

"It's mine lo, I had to burn it though from all the poisonous things that would kill you and I also........"

"Shut up" I say. She immediately grabbed and kiss me with so much strength. I feel tears hit my face and frown.

"Your not breaking up with me are, becuase you can't. I will literally have no reason t......."

"No babe, your my mate. It might not phase you but for a wolf, we like to be around our mate at all times. Once I mark you, I'm going to always crave your touch and to be near you. I couldn't even go 5 hours without you dork, what makes you think I would want to break up with you" she says and I smirk at her. I kiss her softly and passionately and she works her way down my neck as I speak.

"You didn't kidnap a pedestrian did you" I ask and she laughs. She kisses me again and I take this opportunity to travel down her neck.

"No, I kidnapped Austin. You was just drinking his blood" she says and I stop kissing her.