Camila Vs alimaC

(Camila's Pov)

"Okay so what's up with you and lauser, ever since you guys "talk", you barley uttered two words to each other. I don't have to kick her ass, do I cheech" dinah asks and I smile sadly while laughing but it's more forced.

"Well what happen" she says and I look at her with my mouth wide open.

"Ummm"

"I watch as she gets closer and closer and I think of all the things lauren can really do to me and I quickly try to stop thinking becuase I can smell my own arousal. I try to close my legs and she spread them even wider as she stares at me.

"Lauren we can't, you'll, me, we die" I say barley forming words. She lowers down to my center and I can feel her nose in my sex. She sniff and then hums and I moan by accident.

"Camila, I have waited for you patiently and loyaly. Do you know how long and how much and how many ways I thought of being with you" she says and I can barley speak.

"Mom is almost a century. Do you know how old I am" she asks and I gulp.

"Camila It's not hard to answer that. If you can't have kids once immortal....." she says and I watch her eyes get that glow and I know that lauren is no longer here.

"No" I say and it's as everything stood still. The look in Lauren's eyes is the first time I have ever seen lauren showing of any emotion besides anger, wich was hurt. She walked out and never looked back.

"Cheech" she screams in my face and I look at her.

"We're a working progress D-mac. How about you and mani. Is the love doctor in store" I say wiggling my eyebrows and she thumps me in the forehead.

"Your too young to know about that" she says blushing and I smile. It's nice to know that through all the good and bad and miserable things we had to go through way back when.....was all worth it for right now. The sitatuon between our parents, to me almost dying to........."

"Don't hurt yourself mila, all that overthinking" she says and I smile at her as Normani runs up behind her, making her jump from her vamp speed.

"Ass" she says and mani squeezes her as she smirks and dinah hits her and I just think it's so cute.

"That's so cute" I say and my eyes are watering.

"Where's lauren" mani asks frowning and I sigh.

"I think she went out for a run when we woke up. I honestly don't know" I say with pain laced in my voice and they frown and this. I walk away becuase yet again, me wearing my heart on my sleeve situ, is a pain in the ass. Thankfully, I only have 2 more days of hell.

What have you done~ wolf.

What are you talking about~Camila

You shot lauren down and now she rejects you. You blew it~ my conscious says and I nod my head while crying.

Lauren would never reject me, she loves me~ Camila

She use to. Great job camila....you always know how to screw up in some way or somehow~conscious says and I frown.

What's the matter Camila, you can't handle the truth love~conscious says and I quickly go outside to the woods and run. I run as fast and as hard as I can.

You know what the problem of this picture is. You can't run from me that easy Camila. I am you~ conscious say and I shake my head trying to get rid of her.