We Live A Life Of Hell

(Lauren's Pov)

I frown at this news and Camila is looking past me in the dark corner. I grab her head and all I see is shame and guilt in her eyes, but for what.

"Lauren, you have every right. You have every right to hate me so much. I told you no when I should have said yes. Something told me to say not yet" she says crying and barley able to get out and I realized she's talking about yesterday.

"Camila look at me" I say but she stuck on whats behind me. I pull her head gently to my direction and she looks scared.

"Camila, I love you with all of my heart. I would never want you to hurt yourself, yet alone kill yourself. I have waited so long to get you in my arms. 100 years isn't even enough for me. Please, dig deep in your heart, figuratively and think really hard, would I ever in a million years want you dead" I say snapping my fingers and dinah touches her putting her in a state of memories with only me and her happy. Some of the best days of our life. The start of it all like at the mall and Victoria secret, or on the roof top and school. To when she jumped in the waterfall. However, she get to see it from our perspective and got to see how I immediately jumped in, not knowing how to swim and all. It showed our moments and just little cute things we have done all together. The purpose is not to remind her to stay but how much she will truly lose if she goes.

"Kill her or I will" I growl so low that I heard a piece of furniture fall over. I pick up Camila and take her to our room as she still in the trans.

I sit on the bed and sigh as the next decision I have to make is hard. I haven't been there for her as much as I should be these last few days but I'm busy trying to keep her alive from Lexi. I hear her sit up abruptly and I turn to see her smiling. It wasn't a happy or forced but a thank you smile.

"I love you" she says and I smile at her words.

"Camila, I can't love you" I say and she frowns with tears in her eyes.

"Come with me" I say and she pulls away.

"Come on camz, it will explain what I mean" I say vamp speeding us both before she can disagree. I go into the auditorium and sit her front row while I put in the tape.

"This song describes my love for you" I say and she nods encouraging.

Ain't no way for me to love you,
if you won't let me.
It ain't no way for me to give you all you need,
if you won't let me give all of me.
I know that a woman's duty is to help and love a man,
and that's the way it was planned.
Oh, but how can I, how can I, how can I
give you all the things I can,
if you're tying both of my hands?
Oh, it ain't no way (ain't no way).
It ain't no way (ain't no way).
It just ain't no way, baby (ain't no way).
Ain't no way baby (ain't no way).
It ain't no way for me to love you,
if you won't let me.

I watch as she has tears in her eyes and I sing with so much rasp and soul, my heart has been holding onto this for so long. I always felt Camila was purposely not interested, I mean I'm also a women so I have insecurities but than I remembered, No one showed her what love is truly about so she wouldn't well.....couldn't open up to me and let me in.

Stop trying to be someone you're not.
How cold and cruel is a man
who pay too much for what he got?
And if you need me to love you, say, say you do.
Oh, then baby, baby, baby don't you know that
I need you.
Oh, Oh, it ain't no way.
I'll tell you that it ain't no way,
It ain't no way.
It ain't no way, baby, no.
It just ain't no way.
It sure ain't no way
It ain't no way for me to love you,
if you won't let me

She stands up and her eyes are so blurry that I know she can't see. I quickly get by her side before she takes a step and just watch her every move.

"I love you so much Camila, I just hope you know how much I love you" I say kissing her forehead and just hugging her.

"Enough boo loving, we got to pack" Dinah says and I sigh exhausted.

"And go where" I say and she smiles.

"Home" she says and I frown.

"I'm sorry but oh yeah, everyone's trying to kill my fucking girlfriend. We're staying here" I say and dinah stalks over as I slowly back up.

"Why you running lauser" she says before touching me and I black out.

I feel someone straddling me but keep quiet thinking it's Camz.

"Get up lauser it's been two days and Camila is back. The Camila we all know and love. She is no longer a new born. Her emotions are back, yay" she says but I can feel her frown.

"Get up" I hear and sense her about to slap my chest, so I grab her hands only to look up and see Camila. Dinah is popping her head over her shoulder but I'm just stuck on my Camz. I look around and see were in my room and I start freaking out.

"Dinah, what the fuck" I growl and try to get up but Camila holds me down, well I let her.

"We found out a few interesting things, back on campus and took it as an opportunity to come back home. Even if it's only for a little bit" Camila says and I frown confused.

"What things" I say and Dinah smirks as Ally and Mani come in.

"Well after Lexi and her trifling ways, I called the head bitch Lucy and told her how much of a pus....."

"No" Mani growls and I smirk.

"Punk she is for not having the balls to try to kill Camila herself. She told me, that she had no idea what Lexi has been up to these past few weeks and that she would give us an extention on life" Dinah says while I just watch Camila.

"I wanted a year, she said 6 months and I could do what I please to Lexi. So Mani visited her" she says and Camila laughs.

"Lucy Is the worst diabolical, manipulative, cold hearted bitch I have ever known but......one thing she hates most than anything or anyone........." I say staring at Camila and she slaps my arm as I smile.

"Is being overstepped. She likes to make the moves. For someone else to call the shots is betrayal to her" I say as Camila watches my lips. She bites hers and I smile as watches me.

"You know the full moon is right around the corner, you have the serum, 2 birds with one stone" Dinah says winking and I laugh as Camila blushes.

"God, the life we live. We live in a world of hell, yet you guys always make it worth it. God has blessed up with our beautiful looks now.....prom is only a month away along with the fact that we are seniors. Let's make everyday as if it's our last. I love you guys" Ally says as Sofi comes in looking pale and we all frown.

"What's wrong" I ask.

"Mr Mahone suggest that everyone come in and get some special kind of check up" she say and I laugh.

"So, I'll get one too while everyone's at it" I say laughing but she just sighs.

"You don't get it. Whatever the hell it is he's using, they are able to see us for who we truly are. We've been gone for a while Lauren. Who knows what he's done. All I know is its not safe here and we need to go now" Sofi says and i laugh.

"No, this is our home. He wants to play hero, let's play villain for a change"

A/N: hey guys so I like to dedicate this chapter to amna0298 for the awesome book cover again. Go check her out. Also we are coming to the end of another book of mines. This is my first Camren Fanfiction so thank you for riding on this bumpy ride with me. I will be doing another Camren Fanfiction so please stay for the ride. Comment and vote and I love you all XD.