Camila Vs. Conscious

(Camila's Pov)

"Camila, I believe you told me that love goes a long way" she says and she circles me and I start to feel trapped.

"Do you still believe in that policy love" she says and I watch as she looks at me and I breath in and breath out deeply.

"Go away" I say and she laughs.

"Why the party have just begun" she says swinging the belt towards me and it slices my face.

"I said go away" I growl as my wolf threaten to come out.

"You know how to make this all go away" she says and slides her finger across her neck. She hits me again and I grab the belt and she looks enraged.

"I hate you" I growl and something goes off in her head. She starts swinging away at me. She hits me in every possible way and it hurt like hell.

"You do this because you want me to change, you hate the fact that I won't transform so you constantly beat on me hoping that I will one day be the Hybrid, you want me to be" I scream and she looks shocked before laughing. The last thing I see is a smirk of guilt but of a too cocky ego to admit her flaws.

My surroundings change around me and I look to see were here at the Academy. I'm in the room me and Lauren share and me and Lauren are laughing and playing and having fun but everything changes quickly and I turn to see my sister. I smile at the sight of her until she starts crying.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you......" she continues to say and I start panicking.

"No no no no no no no" I continue to think as I run out and run as fast and as far as I can from her.

"What are you running from Camila" lauren asked and I shh her.

"We're hiding from Sofia" I whisper and Lauren frowns.

"Only guilty people hide" she yells and the scene changes around me and I'm in my old house and it plays the dreadful scene out.

I was 8 years old and it was my birthday. I thought it was the best day of my life. I went out with the family all day. We had a bunch of fun and before I knew it, it was almost midnight and I felt like a big girl. I went downstairs to sneak more cake only to see my father and sofi leaving. I will never forget that day or the face my father made. He looked like a kid with his hand caught in the jar.

" mila, mila, aren't you coming with us" she says and I gulp in guilt.

My dad looks like he's in a losing battle between speaking or not.

"Sofi, you go with dad okay. I promise I will be there in a little while. I just have to help mommy out for a little bit" I say and she starts to cry a little.

"You promise" she says and I sigh knowing I'll never leave truly because he despises me and would never truly take both of us.

"I promise"

"Your a liar and a disgrace" I hear getting back into reality with lauren no where to be found, just Sofi.

"Sofi I.."

"Save it, I didn't want to go but daddy made me and all you did was watch. You didn't come and because of it you got beaten almost to the point of death at times and you know what, you deserve every one of them" she says smirking and my heart shatters at her words. I look up and see her shaking her head while laughing.

"You would be dead right now if the roles were switched. You don't know what I went through repeatidly as you were in paradise " I say feeling myself starting to get mad. I stand up as I get louder and angrier.