Lo Lo What's Wrong

(Lauren's Pov)

"Hahahahaha" we both are cracking up for almost four hours.

"No I can top that, remember I dared you to ask out Lexi fuller " Demi says and I glare as she cracks up.

"I made an ass out of myself because of you more times than too many" I say as I clean up the pop corn and candy and clean up a little. We just chilled and catched up on old times. I check my phone and frown.

"So are we going to talk about the giant elephant in the room" she says and I frown.

"You checking out Camila" she says and I scoff.

"It was nothing" I say quietly as I sit back down and turn on the tv.

"Laur, you need to get back out there. I know with everything that's going on emotionally with you, this could help" she says and I sigh.

"I don't want to use her as a dummie" I say and she frowns.

"I don't want to go to her only when I'm upset and etc" I say trying to word it. she nods understanding.

"Get to know her" she says and I sigh.

"It's not that easy" I say as Camila walks into the house looking tired.

"How did you break your leg again" she says and I look at her confused.

"Playing soccer, landed on it wrong" I say and she hums.

"Hey" Camila says sadly and Demi smiles high at seeing her and then smirk.

"It's my cue to leave. You didn't want to be alone and now your not. Text me if you need me Laur" she says and walks out.

"Hey" I say laying down on the couch and see her looking like she's about to have a break down.

"Camz, come here" I say and she's hesitant but walks over and I pull her onto the couch and make her lay down next to me. We are super close but I try to forget about that.

"What's wrong" I ask and see her look at me debating if she should tell me or not.

"It's my mom" she says and I instantly tense up and clench my jaw.

"What about her" I say with so much disgust that she frowns.

"What's wrong" she says and starts to panic. Camila never directly told me about her mother but I know.

"Nothing, now what's wrong" I say a little less tense and see her sigh and hesitant.

"I have to move back in with my mom" she says and I grip onto the couch hard.

"Why would you do that, don't you like it here" I say a little harsh that she flinches.

"Yeah but............."

"There's something your not telling me" I say as she's trying to not touch the subject of her mother in depth.

"I guess she didn't like the fact that I left and miss be...seeing me because now she wants my little sister back and there is no way in hell I would ever let my adorable sweet little baby girl live with that cruel human being" she says and I laugh at her in disbelief. I get up quickly and start pacing back and forth while she watches.

"Your serious about going back to her after she's constantly uses you as a personal punching bag. Did I not just tell you what happened to my sister two days ago" I scream at her with tears coming down my face.