Lauren is my MATE

(Lauren's Pov)

"Why" I ask and watch her every move. She walks towards me and circle around me as she scrapes her nails sexually against my stomach.

"Because I want to tear that bitch to shreds" she growls and I throw her as far as I can trust her which is right in front of me.

"Laur, I changed I promise. We're not the three blind mice anymore. We have changed our ways......." She says and I know there's a catch.

"However..... you know that all it takes is one wrong move from you and she's out like a light" she says and I frown.

"Think about it. Let's say your out fighting. Ally is helping your mother and Normani and Dinah are protecting the kids....." She says smirking.

"Who will protect Camila. I'm a gossip and love finding things out and I heard that she just turned meaning she doesn't even have control. If me and the girls get to her, we would tear her to pieces mentally, physically and spiritually" she says smiling and I gritt my teeth.

I start walking towards her when she puts her hand up.

"However, we can resolve this before it even starts" she says looking me up and down while licking her teeth.

"What" I ask and she smiles as walks towards me but before she can respond. Dinah touches her and the other girls making them see things. Lucy and the girls scream while Dinah grabs two and I grab one and we run as fast and as far away as possible.

We run for what feels like days maybe even weeks but we have been running for about 7 hours. We wait until we get to a special facility for super power criminals and drop them off there. We run back and I know Dinah have lots to say but I just keep running. We get back the next day and I try tip toeing away.

"Not so fast" Dinah says with the other girls and I stay emotionless.

"What the hell Lauren, first you go off running and now you make deals with the devil" Dinah screams and its my turn to be pissed off.

"If mani was in the same position, tell me you wouldn't" I growl so low that my fangs pop out. I sigh and scream before trying to calm down.

"Camila is my MATE....." I scream and they all jump.

"She's my mate and I will do anything to protect her. I'm not going to let her just die. I rather burn in hell for eternity before Lucy even blink her way" I say and pace back and forth as I'm watched. I walk to a pole and punch it, making the street light fall.

"FUCK" I scream and get riled up. I think about if Lucy wasn't so lenient and her old self or if I didn't stop Camila. I think about if she died because of me or just was tortured for days on out.

"Lauren, your touring yourself, stop" she says and I feel a hand and I instantly calm. I turn and wrap my arms around Camila. To know she is in my arms safe, is enough for me to calm down.

"You know it's not going to be that easy, they're going to come back and we need to be ready" Dinah says and I sigh.

"I know and that's why starting tomorrow, Camila starts training with the kids" I say and she just watches me. I wink at her and she smiles as we go upstairs and to bed.

We wake up the next morning and all I see is black hair and frown. I smell bananas and then smile seeing it's Camila. She turn in my arms and is watching me. She pouts and I kiss her pouty lip.

"You snapped my neck yesterday" she says and I frown.

"Mani snapped your neck" I say and she shows no emotion.