Secrets Come Out To Play

(Lauren's Pov)

Okay how about this, no more secrets. We help each other instead. No one powers or abilities leave anyone's mouth. I want us all to be able to trust each other and know this is home" I say and see Dinah sigh. She looks up and me and I frown.

"I know what you are" she says and I frown.

"Yeah a wolf I know" I say and she gulps while looking down.

"I know the side your mom doesn't want to tell you about" she says quietly and i frown.

"How" I say and she sighs while looking at Camila and she nods for encouragement.

"My one ability gives me the ability to know all of your abilities" Dinah says whole hopping on the kitchen table.

"What am I" mani says and I watch Dinah look at her like are you sure and she nods.

"Your a vampire, Courtesy of jauregui. However, you disobeyed a law of the vampire comity and they made you a reaper" Dinah say and Camila frowns.

"A reaper" she question and I watch as Dinah smiles at Mani.

(Dinah's Pov)

"She's like the grim reaper. She's able to take away and pass on souls. Although, if she gives life, she has to take someone's away. With her being death, she's a time stopper, literally" I say and see mani smile at me.

"What about me" ally says and I smile at her enthusiasm.

"Ally is a witch of course from a long bloodline of the Brook's. She also turned into a vampire courtesy of the jauregui" I say and see Sophi look at me funny.

"What about me Dinah" she says and I smile.

"You are vampire and wolf courtesy of your parents blood running through you. It wasn't until the tragic war that your vampire came out after you killed the chancellor. Your dad as the alpha of alphas, you were spared. You choose to keep your wolf in seeing you'll never be on the thrown for Camila has took that place" I say and see sophi sadly smile.

"What about me" Camila says and I smile.

"Your a wolf after making the decision to stop fighting the urge to be with Lauren and to truly be you. Your also part vampire from your father but you refuse to kill a human. Killing a human is the only way to trigger the vampire in you and you never even been in a fight" I say and she laughs.

"Last but not least Lauren. She is a very powerful vampire as her bloodline has been around for centuries. You didn't want to be a vampire at first but your mother refused you to ever say it out loud. As you got older you loathed the idea of being a vampire. Since your a bloodline vampire, you grew until you were 21 and now your that age for eternity. The other gift you have......." I say and watch her hang onto my words.

"You are a Phoenix. You have the ability to burn down a building with a touch to ashes.you can literally incinerate anything and you are beautiful. You guys are known to have tempers but you are one of a kind. Ally and mani would have died when a traumatic event happened that left all three of you for dead. You guys were so young that Lauren didn't know any better and turned you guys. You both had loathe her for some time for being a vampire but now the roles have switched. Lauren wants to be human so badly while ally and mani wish they turned sooner." I say and watch her smile sadly at the girls.

"What about you, how do you know all of this stuff" ally says and I laugh.

"Wouldn't you like to know" I say and they all sigh in frustration.

"What the hell are you Dinah" I hear and laugh at how many times they have asked.

"The reason I was able to know all of your abilities is because one of mines is a shapeshifter. Shape shifters are able to shape into any animal or human dead or alive. The catch is when I do it, I gain your ideas, thoughts and abilities. I also mimic you exactly as if I'm a replica" I say and mani laughs.