Dinah What Are You

(Lauren's Pov)

I look at ally and see she also heard what the witch just said. I see Camila catch onto our eye conversation and she frowns.

"What's wrong" she says and I bite my lip.

"Hmm" I say acting as if I didn't hear her.

"You heard me" she says and I look at Dinah for help but she just waves me off, smirking.

"Answer lauser" she says and I ignore them both.

"you won't actually do what she said will you" ally asks and I sigh.

"Lauren" ally yells and I sigh.

"No of course not, it's just......she's willing to raise the curtain and take off the compulsion spell" I say and watch Camilla and Dinah try to act like they're not ear hustling.

"Yeah but witches that powerful, they always trick you. What if she take off the compulsion on the whole town. Then we will have to leave" ally said and I frown. I look at her and hear her heart speed up. I frown at her
Instantly and shake my head.

"Fuck you brook's" I say and she frowns. I feel Camila and Dinah looking at me confused but I'm too pissed off to care.

"Why would you say that Lauren" she says laughing nervously.

"You planned this. You, my mom and mani planned this. Mani goes to the witch and she wants me to fall out of love with Camila to lift the curtain. Then, she wants me to drawl out her wolf, thus making her new to all of this. She lifts the curtain and compulsion but not just Camila's but everyone's. Therefore making us have to abandon this town and I have no other choice but to go to the academy. We'll get this through all of your fucking heads" I say before making a bond to my mom mani the witch and ally.

Dear all the people I though we're close to my heart. I have decided to take the liberty to tell you all including you mother that you can all kiss my ass. The witch, you have done an outstanding job with acting like you care. Mani, I'm so lucky to have a friend like you. Mother I should've known you would try to hurt Camila like that. Stop acting like a jealous ex girlfriend and be my mother. Last but not least ally. You fooled me the most. I thought even when mani and my mom would do low grimy shit like this that, I would at least have you as a sister/mother figure; I guess I was wrong. Let me tell you this, I would rather go rogue and stand on my own before I ever come back to the hell whole. Have a nice eternity mom, I disown you as a mother~Lauren

I watch ally start shaking her head and crying. I'm so worked up my fangs are out and my hands are breaking anything in sight.

"Lauren......Lauren listen to me okay. Okay I am not that dumb to hurt Camila. I like her and she's also your mate. Only someone whose more powerful than you would test you. I knew nothing of that plan I swear to god I didn't" she says crying and I frown as her heart stays steady. When your a vampire your able to keep your heart steady when lying but ally never knew how too. I calm down and hug ally.

"Stop crying, I'm sorry I'm just tired. I'm tired of my mom trying to attack Camila. I'm tired of manibear weird behavior and I'm just tired in general. All the secrets and lies and hiding, it's fucking exhausting" I say as she calms down I watch a contorted Camila and a bored looking Dinah in the kitchen.

"Lauren there's something I was meaning to tell you that your mom or Normani doesn't know" ally says as we sit down.

"I grabbed a spell book just in case this would happen and I want to do the spell for you. I know that it's a huge risk but I swear I'm not playing a trick" she says and I frown.

"Your willing to go against my mother for me" I ask and she instantly nods.

"I can trust you right" I say and listen to her heart. Ally gives me that mama smile and says 'always'