Fight Like Hell

(Camila's Pov)

We have been on the roof for about  2 hours now when Lauren gets up. I watch her and she holds out a hand for me and I frown.

"Come on, you have training to do" she says and I grab her hand. I slip on a tile and start sliding off the roof. I fall backwards off of the roof and wait for impact but feel a body instead.

"No more roof" Lauren says sternly and I laugh as she put me down.

We walk over to the first section and I immediately go wow in amazement as I watch other people fighting to hitting the bag to using there skills to deactivate a bomb under a car to letting out a fire in a house.

"Camila you will be sparring with Dinah. She will be able to help you with fighting" she says and I watch cautiously as Dinah winks at me.

After we spar I go to the second section where we work with different rooms and respond to different problems. The first one we were in a hospital and a murder was loose. The second one was an armed robbery. We also did assassination, me helping a wounded and a bombed terrorist attack and I'm exhausted from it all.

"What's the point of this, these are all civilian episodes" I say annoyed and Lauren sighs.

"The point is, you need to be able to keep up with humans before you try to keep up with your own kind" she says and I sigh.

"I can keep up with my own kind" I say annoyed and she laughs.

"Okay, let's see" she says and walks away with me treading behind her.

We walk over to the virtual simulator and I sit down at a table and put on the goggles.

"Okay Camille, we just want to see where you are. You have five lives. Please don't do the obvious, they will want you to do that in order to kill you. Oh yeah, you will feel the pain so you don't want to get hit at all" the instructor says and I nod.

"Let's begin" he says and I'm in Lauren's bedroom with Lauren and I smile. She turns around and smiles at me. She leans in forward and kisses me and I pull away.

"Lauren we can't, you know this" I say as she kisses me harder and I fight to keep my k9's in. She kisses me and ends up straddling me. I can't help but to kiss her still and start to get into the rhythm of it. She starts to kiss up and down my neck and I moan as she does. Her fangs graze my neck and before I know it, she starts sucking my blood. It's a pure high feeling and I can't help but to want to continue but Lauren would never bite me. As I come to my senses that this is the simulator I scream at the pain and push her off of me. I know I can't take her so I have to trick her. She stands up fully fledge vampire eyes and all and I play dumb.

"LAUREN, YOU GAVE ME A BOO BOO" I say and she frowns not knowing if I'm serious or not.

"Let me kiss it for you" she says and I smile while clapping my hands  and she turns back into nonchalant Lauren. She comes closer and I pin her.

"You sexy beast, thinking you could get away with that, you deserve a spanking" I say and she frowns as I turn her over and pull the cover up so the instructor won't see and slap her ass earning a moan. I smirk as I make her count to 20 and she's barley breathing. I'd be lying if I say I'm not wet myself, I straddle her and start to kiss her passionately again. My hands grope at whatever I can touch and I kiss her neck sucking and kissing as I struggle to kill her but I realized it's not the real Lauren. I extend my k9's and without warning, I bite her. She's a moaning mess because of the ritual of marking your mate but her moans die down and she becomes still and I back away from a dead Lauren.

The goggles are ripped from my fave to see a fuming Lauren.

"I sure as hell hope you don't do that in a life or death situation" she says and I smile as I pull her towards me.

"Are you jealous" I say and she glares. I make her straddle me and I kiss he neck lightly up and down before sucking harsh and giving her a hickey.

"No, why should I be jealous of myself" she says and I lean into kiss her but before I can, she put the goggles back on me. I feel a peck on my lips and smile.

I look around and I'm at a fighting scene. The city looks destroyed and I'm wearing all black and see I have no weapons and frown.

"Where's the gun" I say catching someone attention.

"We don't use weapons, we use our powers" he says turning and running and I see the camp symbol so I figure any other color is a threat.

I start running with the pact and watch as the red clan runs toward us. Everyone starts transforming and getting out there powers but me. I run and dodge when a guy throw fire to see him get sliced in half. I turn but a girl with the power to earth bend, start cracking the ground before me. I run to get to safety only to run into sofi. I smile as she turns and growl and I frown.

"Sofi it's me" I say but she continues to walk forward so I shift and watch as she sizes me up. She starts to charge and I start to charge and I tackle her harshly onto the ground. I shift into human form and frown as I didn't make myself shift. I feel my fangs come out and my eyes turn as I hold her down. She's poking her head up trying to each bite my head off. I turn my head and close my eyes before I snap her neck and she lays limp. I start freaking out as I killed her and Lauren quickly takes off the goggles and shushes me.

"Hey babe calm down, it was only a sim. You didn't really kill her" she says holding me as I shake.

"I don't want to do this anymore, why are they even you and sofi. I don't want to kill you guys. Your my family. Your my only true family" I say annoyed and she watches while feeling guilty.

"I know Camila and I'm sorry but if it ever comes down to it, we need to make sure you would be able to do that. That you would kill us in order to protect yourself. These sims, they push us past our limits. You just passed stage one and now we start stage two" she says and I gulp as she can't even look at me while saying that.

"Which is" I say and she sighs while looking at the instructor behind us and I go shy. I totally forgot he was in the room. I mean, these sim makes you get caught up in the moment and you forget that people are watching you which is creepy as hell but they need to.

"Ms. Cabello, if I may add. You can't second guess or think about killing someone. You just have to do it because you never how much time you truly have. If I would have made your sister push you and the roles were flipped then you would have died" he says and I frown.

"You control everything" I ask and he nods proudly.

"Did you make me shift unexpectedly  and give me vampire powers" I say and he nods.

"Yes, because situations like that can occur where your powers come out or you get so stuck that you shift uncontrollably. Ms. Cabello our stimulator is made to make every situation that could occur happen so that you will be prepared. There's always one winner and one loser, we try to make it, so you win every time" he says quietly and I nod.

"What's the next sim" I ask Lauren as she sighs and I laugh a little.

"Lo......." I say slowly and she sighs.

"Your worst nightmares are your next sim. It's not so much killing them but to calm the situation down. We past the physical test and now we move onto the mental test" she says and I frown as I know that I have to deal with my worst nightmares.

"Hey, you don't have to do this if you don't want to" she says and I sigh.

"Yeah I do" I say and slowly put the goggles on.

"Remember if you control the situation, the next sim starts" she says before kissing me and the sim starts.

All I can think is that my biggest fears are coming right at me and I don't wether to stay and fight or to run. I open my eyes to see I'm home. I go downstairs to see one of the people I hate the most in the world. She turns around smiling as I watch her cautiously and she stand up before walking towards me. I remember what Lauren said about calming the situation and sigh.

Here goes nothing