Love Me The Same

(Lauren's Pov)

I watch her movements and see she has gotten uncomfortable. I see her gulp harshly and I amp it up by looking at her viciously. I look at her as if begging her to say yes to the question but she's truly nervous.

"No" she says and I ease up my expression.

"Well then, it's time for us to sleep" I say and turn around.

"Night" I hear behind me and smirk.

"Night"

(Next morning)

I wake up to the sound of Dinah coming in and groan.

"Dinah get out" I hear whispered.

"She's so cute, don't you think Mila" she says and I feel her straddle me.

"Get off her, she's not into you. How do you know she's even into girls. Also why did she sock you yesterday" Mila says.

"Because I might have gripped her up sexually yesterday but I don't actually like her, its flirting Mila. Besides, Lauren has her eyes on someone else. Ain't that right Laur" she says slapping my chest. I pretend to be sleep and hear her laugh in disbelief.

"Oh so your sleep now, huh"she says and I knew I should have open my eyes right then and there but i continue to play sleep and then out of no where I feel this pain shoot through me and my eyes shoot wide open. I open my mouth to scream but Dinah covers it with a smirk.

"Ass" I say and watch her put her hand to her chest and gasp in shock.

"Apologize" she says still on me. I push her off me and onto the floor and Camila start laughing but then groans in pain and I know she knows I know about her bruises.

"Hey mila, let's play story time. Once upon a time Lauren use to have a crush on you........" She says smirking at me and I see mila go wide eye.

"She would talk about you all after practice and wait until you leave to say how good you smelled, or how you were the most gorgeous girl she had ever seen" Dinah says, while I'm red as a tomato and Camila is shocked.

"Your kidding me right" she says and I frown at her because she says it and sounds pissed off.

"Nope" Dinah says laying on me now and I say what the hell.

"That doesn't make any sense. You were terrible to me, like you were cruel to me. At least as we got older instead of being insulting, you just give me silent treatment" she says looking pissed.

"Why so upset chanch" Dinah says and I look at her and see her look caught like a deer in headlights.

"No reason" she says and I let it go.

"Have hottie text you yet" Dinah says and Camila shakes her head no, while I look at them confused as hell.

"Anywho want to know something else about Lau........ass"she says as I push her off the bed again before she could say anything else .

"Good morning, let's get out of the house" mani says as her and ally walk in and lay on my bed. Dinah soon gets up and hop on the bed as well.