Chapter 1

Flora POV

I wake up in my bed in the building where the "Love and Pet" shop used to be. We decided to close it but it is now our home. We added an extra floor, the girls and I sleep on the top floor and the specialists sleep on the middle floor. We girls just share the one big room and it is surprisingly manageable. We don't have much time for interior design, anyway.

I notice the Winx are still asleep, so I go downstairs and prepare breakfast. Everyone normally tells me off for not asking for help but I am in a good mood today. I flip stacks of delicious pancakes and put a bottle of maple syrup on the huge dining table we all eat at. I place an equal amount of pancakes on each person's plate and fill jugs up with water, orange juice and apple juice.

"Flora?" I hear muffled voices call my name.

"Down here!" I call, washing strawberries and blueberries and placing them into a bowl. I hear a few gasps and I chuckle.

"Yummy!" Stella throws herself into her chair and the rest of the girls follow her.

"Foods out, boys!" I call and hear hundreds of footsteps running down the stairs and we all laugh.

All the boys rush downstairs, sit in a chair and start eating. I smile and sit next to Helia.

"Good morning,"  I say and kiss him cheek.

"Hey, did you sleep okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, you?" I reply. He nods his head and continues to eat.

"Hey, Flora, you got a sec?" Bloom asks quietly, tapping me on the shoulder.

I nod, confused as to why she couldn't just talk to me where we were but I followed her anyway. She leads me upstairs and into my room.

"What's wrong, Bloom?" I ask her, plopping down onto my bed.

"I think the Wizards are back," she says anxiously.

"What? We just defeated them!" I couldn't believe her.

"I don't know, Flora. I thought I saw Gantlos in the mall yesterday when Stella dragged me there. We noticed each other for a moment and then he was gone," she says frowning, "it could've just been someone that looked like him but I'm not sure."

"Should we tell the guys?" I sigh, I had no idea what to do.

"I don't know, it might not be them. We've had scares like this before so it's not like it's the first time," Bloom shrugs.

"Yeah, I know, maybe we should keep it to ourselves until we see something else,"  I say and Bloom nods in agreement.

"Stella and I told the rest of the girls when you and Helia were out yesterday," she smirks and I blush at the thought of my boyfriend.

"Okay, well let's go downstairs now, they'll be wondering what happened to us," I say laughing.

"Where did you two go?" Sky asks as we go back to finish our breakfast.

"Oh, Flora's plants kind of got in the way of my stuff," Bloom smoothly lies, everyone laughs and I laugh along with them.

We all finish breakfast and the boys go into the living room to watch the football game. We hear loud cheers and laugh to ourselves.