Chapter 45

Bloom POV

"Oh, we've done it before and we can easily do it again now we're stronger," I laugh, "even if we have to go down with you."

"You think you can stop me?" He laughs, "do you have any idea who I am?"

"Uh, yeah," Stella appears by my side and she smiles at us, "we've been fighting you for a long time, you know."

"I um unbeatable, I will destroy you all!" He yells with rage, whizzing forward to try and grab us, but we luckily dodge him.

My heart beating quickly in my chest, I whisper to Stella, "be careful, we're not the only ones who are stronger."

"Every pathetic little fairy on Linphea's magic belongs to me now," he laughs maniacally.

"You stole their magic?" I gasp, "that's how he's so strong!"

"And their wings, so now there's no one to save you," his eyes glow red, "I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!"

What's happened to him? He's like a completely different person!

"He's officially gone insane," Aisha mutters and I notice that her and Tecna have also joined us in the sky.

She was right, it's as if he's desperate to kill us now. He's not even trying to hide it. Maybe he really has lost it after all.

"Ogron, you need to stop, something's wrong with you," I couldn't help but be scared of him. He truly didn't seem like himself.

Instead of responding like I thought he would, he disappears. Without time to react, the five of us are thrown in all directions, by the most powerful surge I had ever felt.

Quickly I regain my balance and shake my head.

This magic is different. It's as if I can feel Ogron's fury, I shuddered. It made me feel almost ill.

"Ogron!" I yell into the air, unable to locate him, "you have to stop this! Please! We can help-"

I'm cut off when I hear an agonising scream coming from Musa.

She was falling.

Her wings.

Her wings were gone.

"Musa!" I scream, my chest heaving in panic.

Noticing her falling, Riven sprints to underneath her and manages to catch her. I sigh in relief, though a tear slips from my eye. Musa had lost her wings.

Whatever I just said, I take back.

"Get out here now, Ogron!" I yell in complete and utter rage, I was done trying to reason with Ogron.

Aisha and Stella had flew in the opposite direction, also searching for Ogron.

"You just made a big mistake, Wizard!" Tecna growls.

"I'm hardly a Wizard, the last time I checked," a sarcastic giggle comes from behind Tecna and I.

"You- took Musa's wings?" Tecna gasps.

Flora nods her head, "yes, but I gave them to the Wizard. I have no use for them."

"Flora? Flora, please, you have to stop!" I beg desperately.

"Sure," she smiles.

"Really?" My eyes widen in surprise.

Her loud laugh causes me to jump, "of course not, stupid girl."

She flies towards me and I quickly dodge her, not wanting to fight.